Affiliation: Technical University of Denmark
- 100 Gbit/s hybrid optical fiber-wireless link in the W-band (75-110 GHz)Xiaodan Pang
Department of Photonics Engineering, Technical University of Denmark2800, Kgs Lyngby, Denmark
Opt Express 19:24944-9. 2011..5 Gbaud polarization multiplexed 16-QAM baseband signal with two free running lasers. Bit-error-rate performance below the FEC limit is successfully achieved for air transmission distances up to 120 cm...
- A photonic ultra-wideband pulse generator based on relaxation oscillations of a semiconductor laserXianbin Yu
Department of Photonics Engineering, Technical University of Denmark, DTU Fotonik, Ørsteds Plads, Kgs Lygnby, Denmark
Opt Express 17:9680-7. 2009..Experimental results using a DML agree well with simulation predictions. Furthermore, we also experimentally demonstrate the generation of FCC compliant UWB signals by externally injecting a distributed feedback (DFB) laser...
- Distribution of photonically generated 5 Gbits/s impulse radio ultrawideband signals over fiberXianbin Yu
DTU Fotonik, Department of Photonics Engineering, Technical University of Denmark, Kgs Lyngby, Denmark
Opt Lett 36:810-2. 2011..We also investigate 5 Gbits/s on-off keying bit-error-rate (BER) performance after 40 km single mode fiber transmission by employing a digital signal processing receiver, and the BER below forward error correction limit is achieved...
- 4 Gbps impulse radio (IR) ultra-wideband (UWB) transmission over 100 meters multi mode fiber with 4 meters wireless transmissionJesper Bevensee Jensen
DTU Fotonik, Technical University of Denmark, Oersteds Plads Building 343, DK 2800 Kgs Lyngby, Denmark
Opt Express 17:16898-903. 2009..8 m at 2.5 Gbps corresponds to a bit rate--distance product of 20; the highest yet reported for wireless IR-UWB transmission...
- MIMO-OFDM WDM PON with DM-VCSEL for femtocells applicationM B Othman
DTU Fotonik, Department of Photonics Engineering, Technical University of Denmark, DK 2800, Kgs Lyngby, Denmark
Opt Express 19:B537-42. 2011..Performance dependence on different wireless transmission path lengths, antenna separation, and number of subcarriers have been investigated...
- Optimization of high-definition video coding and hybrid fiber-wireless transmission in the 60 GHz bandAlexander Lebedev
DTU Fotonik, Department of Photonics Engineering, Technical University of Denmark, 2800 Kgs Lyngby, Denmark
Opt Express 19:B895-904. 2011..Using advanced video coding we satisfy low complexity and low delay constraints, meanwhile preserving the superb video quality after significantly extended wireless distance...