Affiliation: Odense University Hospital
- Antibiotic treatment in patients with low-back pain associated with Modic changes Type 1 (bone oedema): a pilot studyH B Albert
The Back Research Center, Lindevej 5, 5750 Ringe, Denmark
Br J Sports Med 42:969-73. 2008..The aim of this study was to assess the clinical effect of antibiotic treatment in a cohort of patients with low-back pain (LBP) and Modic changes Type 1 (bone oedema) following a lumbar herniated disc...
- Modic changes following lumbar disc herniationHanne B Albert
The Back Research Center, Part of Clinical Locomotion Science, University of Southern Denmark, Lindevej 5, 5750 Ringe, Denmark
Eur Spine J 16:977-82. 2007..A lumbar disc herniation is a strong risk factor for developing Modic changes (especially type 1) during the following year. Furthermore, Modic changes are strongly associated with LBP...
- PET imaging in patients with Modic changesHanne Albert
Hanne Albert, The Back Research Center, Lindevej 5, 5750 Ringe, Denmark
Nuklearmedizin 48:110-2. 2009..The changes observed on MRI are slow and take months to develop, but faster changes in the metabolism might provide a platform for monitoring patients...
- [Criteria validation of the Roland Morris questionnaire. A Danish translation of the international scale for the assessment of functional level in patients with low back pain and sciatica]Hanne B Albert
Rygambulatoriet, Sygehus Fyn Ringe
Ugeskr Laeger 165:1875-80. 2003..The RMQ was compared with the functional scale of a Danish functional and pain level questionnaire, The Low Back Pain Rating Scale (RS), and the functional scale (PF) of the SF-36...
- Modic changes, possible causes and relation to low back painH B Albert
All The Back Research Center, Part of Clinical Locomotion Science, University of Southern Denmark, Lindevej 5, 5750 Ringe, Denmark
Med Hypotheses 70:361-8. 2008..The MC could be the visible signs of the inflammation and oedema surrounding this infection, because the anaerobic bacteria cannot thrive in the highly aerobic environment of the MC type 1...
- Patients with low back pain differ from those who also have leg pain or signs of nerve root involvement - a cross-sectional studyAlice Kongsted
Research Department, the Spine Centre of Southern Denmark, Hospital Lillebaelt, Institute of Regional Health Services Research, University of Southern Denmark, Clinical Locomotion Science Network, Middelfart, Denmark
BMC Musculoskelet Disord 13:236. 2012....
- Degenerative Pathways of Lumbar Motion Segments - A Comparison in Two Samples of Patients with Persistent Low Back PainRikke K Jensen
Research Department, Spine Centre of Southern Denmark, Hospital Lillebaelt, Institute of Regional Health Research, University of Southern Denmark, Middelfart, Denmark
PLoS ONE 11:e0146998. 2016....