Affiliation: Novo Nordisk A/S
- Biochemical and physiological properties of a novel series of long-acting insulin analogs obtained by acylation with cholic acid derivativesIb Jonassen
Preformulation and Delivery, Novo Nordisk A S, Novo Alle, 6B2 56 2, DK 2880, Bagsvaerd, Denmark
Pharm Res 23:49-55. 2006....
- Design of the novel protraction mechanism of insulin degludec, an ultra-long-acting basal insulinIb Jonassen
Diabetes Research Unit, Novo Nordisk, Novo Nordisk Park, 2760, Måløv, Denmark
Pharm Res 29:2104-14. 2012..A series of insulins, acylated at B29 with fatty acids via glutamic acid spacers, were examined to deduce the structural requirements...
- The mechanism of protraction of insulin detemir, a long-acting, acylated analog of human insulinSvend Havelund
Research and Development, Novo Nordisk A S, Bagsvaerd, Denmark
Pharm Res 21:1498-504. 2004..Insulin detemir has been found in clinical trials to be absorbed with very low variability. A series of experiments were performed to elucidate the underlying mechanisms...
- Investigation of the Physico-Chemical Properties that Enable Co-Formulation of Basal Insulin Degludec with Fast-Acting Insulin AspartSvend Havelund
Diabetes Formulation, Biophysics and Structure, Novo Nordisk A S, Novo Nordisk Park D6 1126, DK 2760, Maalov, Denmark
Pharm Res 32:2250-8. 2015..To study the self-association states of insulin degludec and insulin aspart alone and combined in pharmaceutical formulation and under conditions simulating the subcutaneous depot...
- Insulins with built-in glucose sensors for glucose responsive insulin releaseThomas Hoeg-Jensen
Novo Nordisk A S, DK 2880 Bagsvaerd, Denmark
J Pept Sci 11:339-46. 2005..Notably, two of the boronated insulins displayed enhanced insulin receptor affinity relative to native insulin (113%-122%) which is unusual for insulin LysB29 derivatives...
- Ligand-controlled assembly of hexamers, dihexamers, and linear multihexamer structures by the engineered acylated insulin degludecDorte B Steensgaard
Diabetes Protein Engineering, Novo Nordisk A S, Novo Nordisk Park, 2760 Maaloev, Denmark
Biochemistry 52:295-309. 2013....