Affiliation: National Centre for Register-based Research
- Reduction of crime in first-onset psychosis: a secondary analysis of the OPUS randomized trialHanne Stevens
National Centre for Register Based Research, Aarhus University, Aarhus, Denmark
J Clin Psychiatry 74:e439-44. 2013..The aim of this study was to evaluate whether assertive specialized treatment would reduce the rate of crime in patients with a first episode of psychotic illness...
- Offending prior to first psychiatric contact: a population-based register studyH Stevens
National Centre for Register Based Research, Aarhus University, Aarhus C, Denmark
Psychol Med 42:2673-84. 2012..The aim of this study was to determine whether the association between mental disorder and offending is present prior to illness onset in psychotic and non-psychotic disorders...
- [Psychiatric treatment sentences]Hanne Stevens
Center for Registerforskning, Aarhus Universitet, 8000 Arhus C, Denmark
Ugeskr Laeger 172:2366-70. 2010..Examining the period 1990-2006, we studied incident sentences, taking the type and severity of crime into account...
- [New biostatistical methods in general practice research. A literature review]Henrik Støvring
Syddansk Universitet, Winsløwparken 19, 3, DK 5000 Odense C
Ugeskr Laeger 164:5399-402. 2002
- A competing risk approach for the European Heart SCORE model based on cause-specific and all-cause mortalityHenrik Støvring
Aarhus University, Aarhus, Denmark
Eur J Prev Cardiol 20:827-36. 2013..The SCORE model, however, is not mathematically consistent and does not estimate all-cause mortality. Our aim is to modify the SCORE model to allow consistent estimation of both CVD-specific and all-cause mortality...
- [Differences in general practitioners' use of International Classification for Primary Care diagnoses. The interobserver and intraobserver variation]Henrik Schroll
Forskningsenheden for Almen Medicin, Syddansk Universitet, Winsløwparken 19, DK 5000 Odense C
Ugeskr Laeger 165:4104-7. 2003
- Trends in breast cancer stage distribution before, during and after introduction of a screening programme in NorwayMette L Lousdal
1 Department of Public Health, Aarhus University, Aarhus, Denmark
Eur J Public Health 24:1016-21. 2014..Consequently we aimed to estimate trends in stage-specific breast cancer in relation to the introduction of population-based screening...
- [Physical training as treatment of reduced functional ability in frail 75+ year-olds living at home. A randomized intervention study in general practice with technological assessment elements]Esther Vad
Forskningsenheden for Almen Medicin i Odense, Syddansk Universitet, Winsløwparken 19, DK 5000 Odense C
Ugeskr Laeger 164:5140-4. 2002..The aim of this study was to establish the value of physical training as a treatment of reduced physical ability in frail, elderly patients living at home...
- Use of a prescribed ephedrine/caffeine combination and the risk of serious cardiovascular events: a registry-based case-crossover studyJesper Hallas
Department of Clinical Pharmacology, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Southern Denmark, DK 5000 Odense C, Denmark
Am J Epidemiol 168:966-73. 2008..Prescribed ephedrine/caffeine was not associated with a substantially increased risk of adverse cardiovascular outcomes in this study...
- Estimation of prevalence and incidence based on occurrence of health-related eventsHenrik Støvring
Research Unit of General Practice, University of Southern Denmark, J B Winsløws Vej 9, DK 5000 Odense C, Denmark
Stat Med 24:3139-54. 2005....