Affiliation: Naestved Sygehus
- 'Third wave' cognitive therapy versus mentalization-based therapy for major depressive disorder. A protocol for a randomised clinical trialJanus Christian Jakobsen
Psychiatric Research Unit, Copenhagen University Hospital and Region Zealand, Roskilde, Denmark
BMC Psychiatry 12:232. 2012..No randomised trial has compared the effects of these two interventions for patients with major depression...
- Screening for personality disorder in incarcerated adolescent boys: preliminary validation of an adolescent version of the standardised assessment of personality - abbreviated scale (SAPAS-AV)Mickey Kongerslev
Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Region Zealand, Roskilde, Denmark
BMC Psychiatry 12:94. 2012..A brief screen for the identification of young people who might warrant further detailed assessment of PD could be particularly valuable for clinicians and researchers working in juvenile justice settings...
- Randomised social-skills training and parental training plus standard treatment versus standard treatment of children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder - the SOSTRA trial protocolOle Jakob Storebø
Child Psychiatric Daytime Clinic, Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Centre, Region Zealand, Holbaek, Denmark
Trials 12:18. 2011..Social-skills training may benefit ADHD children in their social interactions. We want to examine the effects of social-skills training on difficulties related to the children's ADHD symptoms and social interactions...
- Early identification of non-remission in first-episode psychosis in a two-year outcome studyErik Simonsen
Psychiatric Research Unit, Zealand Region Psychiatry Roskilde, Roskilde University and University of Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark
Acta Psychiatr Scand 122:375-83. 2010..To identify predictors of non-remission in first-episode, non-affective psychosis...
- The Danish DAPP-BQ: reliability, factor structure, and convergence with SCID-II and IIP-CSebastian Simonsen
Psychiatric Research Unit Roskilde, Zealand Region, DK 4000 Roskilde Denmark
J Pers Disord 23:629-46. 2009..Overall, the results indicate a successful translation of the DAPP-BQ and the strong association with interpersonal problems is regarded as an additional support for the content validity of the model...
- Risk factors for violence among patients with schizophreniaSune Bo
Psychiatric Research Unit, Roskilde, Denmark
Clin Psychol Rev 31:711-26. 2011..Furthermore, emergent data suggest that specific mentalizing profiles can be associated with the occurrence of violence in schizophrenia, an issue that warrants further consideration in future research...
- First-episode psychosis: diagnostic stability over one and two yearsUlrik Haahr
Psychiatric Research Unit, Zealand Region Psychiatry Roskilde, Roskilde, Denmark
Psychopathology 41:322-9. 2008..Diagnostic stability is important for daily clinical work and planning of treatment. The aims of this study were to measure diagnostic stability in a clinical epidemiologic sample and to identify markers of change in diagnosis...