Affiliation: Herning Hospital
- Altretamine (hexamethylmelamine) in the treatment of platinum-resistant ovarian cancer: a phase II studyNina Keldsen
Department of Oncology, Herning Hospital, Herning, Denmark
Gynecol Oncol 88:118-22. 2003..The protocol was later amended to include patients with relapse within 12 months...
- [Picture of the month: vena cava superior syndrome]Tarec Christoffer El-Galaly
Herning Sygehus, Røntgenafdelingen, Diagnostisk Center
Ugeskr Laeger 169:3118. 2007
- Panitumumab and pegylated liposomal doxorubicin in platinum-resistant epithelial ovarian cancer with KRAS wild-type: the PaLiDo study, a phase II nonrandomized multicenter studyKarina Dahl Steffensen
Department of Oncology, Vejle Hospital, Vejle, Denmark
Int J Gynecol Cancer 23:73-80. 2013..The aim of this study was to investigate the response rate in platinum-resistant, KRAS wild-type ovarian cancer patients treated with pegylated liposomal doxorubicin (PLD) supplemented with panitumumab...
- Impact of ABCB1 variants on neutrophil depression: a pharmacogenomic study of paclitaxel in 92 women with ovarian cancerTroels K Bergmann
School of Pharmacy, University of Queensland, Brisbane, QLD, AustraliaClinical Pharmacology, Institute of Public Health, University of Southern Denmark, Odense, DenmarkDepartment of Clinical Genetics, Odense University Hospital, Odense, DenmarkClinical Pharmacology, Department of Medical and Health Sciences, Linkoping University, Linkoping, SwedenScience for Life Laboratory, School of Biotechnology, Royal Institute of Technology, Solna, SwedenDepartment of Oncology, Odense University Hospital, Odense, DenmarkDepartment of Oncology, Herlev Hospital, Herlev, DenmarkDepartment of Oncology, Lund Hospital, Lund, SwedenDepartment of Oncology, Herning Hospital, Herning, DenmarkDepartment of Biochemistry and Pharmacology, Odense University Hospital, Odense, DenmarkClinical Epidemiology, Institute of Medical Biometry and Medical Informatics, University Medical Center, Freiburg, Germany
Basic Clin Pharmacol Toxicol 110:199-204. 2012..This finding has implications for the understanding of bone marrow suppression and future tailored chemotherapy. ..
- Oral fluoropyrimidines in the treatment of advanced colorectal cancer--results of two consecutive phase II trialsParvin Adimi
Acta Oncol 41:202-3. 2002
- [Treatment of Danish cancer patients in Hammelburg. A retrospective study of 34 patients]Lene W Vestermark
Odense Universitetshospital, Onkologisk afdeling R
Ugeskr Laeger 166:1225-8. 2004