Affiliation: Copenhagen University Hospital
- [The field of technologies for diabetes treatment]Kirsten Nørgaard
Ugeskr Laeger 178:. 2016..In addition, we summarize evidence of technology effects as well as local treatment guidelines and reimbursement rules...
- A prospective randomised cross-over study of the effect of insulin analogues and human insulin on the frequency of severe hypoglycaemia in patients with type 1 diabetes and recurrent hypoglycaemia (the HypoAna trial): study rationale and designPeter Lommer Kristensen
Department of Cardiology, Nephrology and Endocrinology, Hillerød University Hospital, Dyrehavevej 29, DK 3400, Hillerød, Denmark
BMC Endocr Disord 12:10. 2012..This paper reports the study design of the HypoAna Trial...
- [Method for evaluating the competence of specialists--the validation of 360-degree-questionnaire]Kirsten Nørgaard
Endokrinologisk Afdeling, Hvidovre Hospital, DK 2650 Hvidovre, Denmark
Ugeskr Laeger 172:1201-6. 2010..Assessment of physicians' performance focuses on the quality of their work. The aim of this study was to develop a valid, usable and acceptable multisource feedback assessment tool (MFAT) for hospital consultants...
- [Cost-effectiveness of continuous subcutaneous insulin infusion therapy for type 1 diabetes]Kirsten Nørgaard
Hvidovre Hospital, Endokrinologisk Afdeling, Medtronic AB, Järfälla, Sverige
Ugeskr Laeger 172:2020-5. 2010..This study's aim was to project the long-term clinical and economic outcomes of continuous subcutaneous insulin infusion (CSII) treatment compared to multiple daily injections (MDI) in type 1 diabetes patients in Denmark...
- [Diabetes passport--understanding and use among different ethnic groups of diabetes patients. Interviews with Turkish, Pakistani and Danish patients]Kirsten Nørgaard
Hvidovre Hospital, Endokrinologisk Afdeling, Hvidovre
Ugeskr Laeger 169:3960-5. 2007..One of the objectives of the passport is to serve as a pedagogic tool. However, patients' understanding and use of the passport has never been studied...