C L Mollerup
Affiliation: Copenhagen University Hospital
- [Marginal primary hyperparathyroidism. Indication for treatment?]C L Mollerup
H S Rigshospitalet, endokrin og mammakirurgisk afdeling CE
Ugeskr Laeger 162:4912-6. 2000..There is therefore a substantial need for re-evaluation of the natural course of apparent asymptomatic pHPT and the effect of parathyroid surgery...
- Risk of renal stone events in primary hyperparathyroidism before and after parathyroid surgery: controlled retrospective follow up studyCharlotte L Mollerup
Department of Endocrine and Breast Surgery, Copenhagen University Hospital, Rigshospitalet, DK 2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
BMJ 325:807. 2002..To study the risk of renal stone episodes and risk factors for renal stones in primary hyperparathyroidism before and after surgery...
- [Renal stone and primary hyperparathyroidism. Risk of renal stone before and after parathyroidectomy]Charlotte L Mollerup
H S Rigshospitalet, Mamma og endokrinkirurgisk Klinik CE, København
Ugeskr Laeger 166:3726-8. 2004
- Risk assessment for severe postoperative hypocalcaemia after neck exploration for primary hyperparathyroidismB A Kald
Department of Endocrine and Breast Surgery, University Hospital, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark
Scand J Surg 94:216-20. 2005..A further development of the risk profile for severe postoperative hypocalcaemia after surgery for primary hyperparathyroidism (pHPT) was made with the aim of expanding the group of patients who can be discharged safely after 23 hours...
- Immunohistochemical staining for thyroid peroxidase (TPO) of needle core biopsies in the diagnosis of scintigraphically cold thyroid nodulesU Yousaf
Department of Endocrinology, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark
Clin Endocrinol (Oxf) 68:996-1001. 2008..Thyroid peroxidase (TPO) immunostaining of fine-needle aspiration cytology (FNAC) material has proven helpful in diagnosing cells from malignant lesions, but the procedure has its limitations in a routine setting...
- Risk factors for severe postoperative hypocalcaemia after operations for primary hyperparathyroidismBengt Ahringberg Kald
Department of Endocrine Surgery, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark
Eur J Surg 168:552-6. 2002..To identify risk factors for severe hypocalcaemia after surgery for primary hyperparathyroidism...
- Cardiovascular events before and after surgery for primary hyperparathyroidismPeter Vestergaard
Department of Endocrinology and Metabolism C, Aarhus Amtssygehus, Tage Hansens Gade 2, DK 8000 Aarhus, Denmark
World J Surg 27:216-22. 2003..The risk of MI decreased to a normal level after surgery, which may be important for preventing cardiovascular disease in patients with primary hyperparathyroidism...
- Primary hyperparathyroidism: renal calcium excretion in patients with and without renal stone sisease before and after parathyroidectomyVibe G Frøkjaer
Department of Endocrine and Breast Surgery, Copenhagen University Hospital, Rigshospitalet 3104, Blegdamsvej 9, DK 2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
World J Surg 26:532-5. 2002..Therefore, although parathyroidectomy can cure hyperparathyroidism, the curative effect on renal stone disease should be reconsidered...
- [New techniques in the treatment of primary hyperparathyroidism]Peer Christiansen
Arhus Universitetshospital, Arhus Sygehus, Mamma og endokrinkirurgisk Sektion, Kirurgisk Afdeling L
Ugeskr Laeger 167:918-24. 2005
- Medical observation, compared with parathyroidectomy, for asymptomatic primary hyperparathyroidism: a prospective, randomized trialJens Bollerslev
Section of Endocrinology, Department of Medicine, Rikshospitalet Radiumhospitalet Medical Center, National University Hospital, N 0027 Oslo, Norway
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 92:1687-92. 2007..The clinical presentation of primary hyperparathyroidism (pHPT) has changed during the last half century, and the diagnosis is now more often made by chance in patients with no specific symptoms...
- Long-term outcome after mastectomy with immediate breast reconstructionKristina Strålman
Department of Plastic Surgery and Treatment of Burns, Copenhagen University Hospital, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark
Acta Oncol 47:704-8. 2008..The purpose of this study was to investigate long term outcome for women who had undergone mastectomy and immediate breast reconstruction...