Peter E Andersen
- [Optical coherence tomography]Peter Eskil Andersen
Afdelingen for Optik og Fluid Dynamik, Forskningscenter Risø, Postboks 49, DK 4000 Roskilde
Ugeskr Laeger 165:1546-50. 2003..The OCT technique is also being developed in other clinical areas and is expected to become integrated in a range of clinical situations in the future...
- Advanced modelling of optical coherence tomography systemsPeter E Andersen
Optics and Plasma Research Department, Risø National Laboratory, Building 128, PO Box 49, DK 4000 Roskilde, Denmark
Phys Med Biol 49:1307-27. 2004..For the first time, the algorithm is demonstrated by using the Monte Carlo model as a numerical tissue phantom. Such algorithm holds promise for improving OCT imagery and to extend the possibility for functional imaging...
- Extraction of optical scattering parameters and attenuation compensation in optical coherence tomography images of multilayered tissue structuresLars Thrane
Optics and Plasma Research Department, Risø National Laboratory, Roskilde, Denmark
Opt Lett 29:1641-3. 2004..This is to our knowledge the first time such verification has been obtained, and the results hold promise for expanding the functional imaging capabilities of OCT...
- How histological features of basal cell carcinomas influence image quality in optical coherence tomographyMette Mogensen
Department of Dermatology, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Copenhagen, Roskilde Hospital, Koegevej 7 13, DK 4000 Roskilde, Denmark
J Biophotonics 4:544-51. 2011..Hyperkeratosis did not impair imaging significantly. OCT image quality of BCC may depend on specific histology parameters...
- Derivation of a Monte Carlo method for modeling heterodyne detection in optical coherence tomography systemsAndreas Tycho
COM Center, Technical University of Denmark, Lyngby
Appl Opt 41:6676-91. 2002....
- Cricopharyngeal spasm and Zenker's diverticulumElizabeth A Veenker
Oregon Health and Sciences University, Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, 3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd, Portland, Oregon 97201 3098, USA
Head Neck 25:681-94. 2003..Newer transoral endoscopic techniques of management have a lower overall morbidity than traditional open approaches in appropriately selected patients and are therefore gaining popularity as the preferred method of treatment...
- Imaging of cutaneous larva migrans by optical coherence tomographyHanan Morsy
Department of Dermatology, University of Copenhagen, Roskilde Hospital, Roskilde, Denmark
Travel Med Infect Dis 5:243-6. 2007..This technology could therefore potentially allow rapid, non-invasive, in vivo diagnosis of infestations...
- Efficacy of nodal dissection for treatment of persistent/recurrent papillary thyroid cancerKathryn G Schuff
Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Clinical Nutrition, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, Oregon 97239, USA
Laryngoscope 118:768-75. 2008..Although commonly performed, data are lacking regarding efficacy and safety of lymph node dissection (LND) for recurrent/persistent papillary thyroid cancer (PTC)...