Affiliation: Aarhus University Hospital
- Imaging of carotid artery vessel wall edema using T2-weighted cardiovascular magnetic resonanceLars Ølgaard Bloch
Department of Cardiology, Aarhus University Hospital Skejby, Brendstrupgaardsvej 100, DK 8200 Aarhus N, Denmark
J Cardiovasc Magn Reson 16:22. 2014..We sought to investigate the ability of novel 3D techniques to detect edema induced in porcine carotid arteries by acute balloon injury compared to conventional 2D T2-weighted black-blood CMR...
- Assessment of intramyocardial hemorrhage by T1-weighted cardiovascular magnetic resonance in reperfused acute myocardial infarctionSteen Fjord Pedersen
Department of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery T, Aarhus University Hospital Skejby, Brendstrupsgaardsvej 100, Aarhus N DK 8200, Denmark
J Cardiovasc Magn Reson 14:59. 2012..The results were compared to T2-weighthed short tau inversion recovery (T2-STIR), and T2*-weighted(T2*W) sequences...
- Determination of edema in porcine coronary arteries by T2 weighted cardiovascular magnetic resonanceSteen Fjord Pedersen
Dept of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery T, Aarhus University Hospital Skejby, Brendstrupsgaardsvej 100, DK 8200 Aarhus N, Denmark
J Cardiovasc Magn Reson 13:52. 2011..We also aimed to compare these results to those of conventional T2-weighted (T2W) imaging...
- CMR assessment of endothelial damage and angiogenesis in porcine coronary arteries using gadofosvesetSteen F Pedersen
Department of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery T, Aarhus University Hospital Skejby, Aarhus N, Denmark
J Cardiovasc Magn Reson 13:10. 2011..We sought to examine whether contrast enhanced cardiovascular magnetic resonance (CMR) using gadofosveset could show endothelial damage and neovessel formation in balloon injured porcine coronary arteries...
- Three dimensional three component whole heart cardiovascular magnetic resonance velocity mapping: comparison of flow measurements from 3D and 2D acquisitionsLau Brix
Department of Biomedical Engineering, Region Midtjylland, c o Aarhus University Hospital, Skejby, Denmark
J Cardiovasc Magn Reson 11:3. 2009..The initial acquisition is then more time consuming but relatively operator independent...
- Prevalence and inter-relationship of different Doppler measures of dyssynchrony in patients with heart failure and prolonged QRS: a report from CARE-HFMagnus Edner
Karolinska Institutet, Department of Clinical Sciences, Danderyd Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
Cardiovasc Ultrasound 7:1. 2009..Observational studies suggest that patients having more left ventricular dyssynchrony pre-implantation obtain greater benefit on ventricular function and symptoms with CRT...
- Subclinical coronary and aortic atherosclerosis detected by magnetic resonance imaging in type 1 diabetes with and without diabetic nephropathyWon Yong Kim
Department of Cardiology, Skejby Hospital, Brendstrupgaardsvej, 8200 Aarhus N, Denmark
Circulation 115:228-35. 2007..We sought to evaluate coronary and aortic atherosclerosis in a cohort of asymptomatic type 1 diabetic patients with and without diabetic nephropathy using cardiovascular magnetic resonance imaging...
- Cardiovascular magnetic resonance imaging of coronary atherothrombosisW Yong Kim
MR Center, Institute of Clinical Medicine, Aarhus University Hospital, Skejby Sygehus, Denmark
J Nucl Cardiol 12:337-44. 2005
- Relation of left ventricular function, mass, and volume to NT-proBNP in type 1 diabetic patientsAnne Sofie Astrup
Steno Diabetes Center, Gentofte, Denmark
Diabetes Care 31:968-70. 2008..To measure left ventricular mass (LVM), left ventricular volumes, and left ventricular function (LVF) in a cohort of type 1 diabetic patients and to correlate measures of imaging to NH(2)-terminal pro-brain natriuretic peptide (NT-proBNP)...
- Strut chordal-sparing mitral valve replacement preserves long-term left ventricular shape and function in pigsMorten Smerup
Department of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery T, Aarhus University Hospital, Skejby Sygehus, Brendstrupgaardsvej, Denmark
J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 130:1675-82. 2005....
- Selective coronary artery plaque visualization and differentiation by contrast-enhanced inversion prepared MRIDavid Maintz
Department of Clinical Radiology, University of Muenster, Münster 48129, Germany
Eur Heart J 27:1732-6. 2006..We sought to evaluate the utility of contrast-enhanced coronary magnetic resonance imaging (CE-MRI) for selective visualization and non-invasive differentiation of atherosclerotic coronary plaque in humans...
- Sequential versus simultaneous biventricular resynchronization for severe heart failure: evaluation by tissue Doppler imagingPeter Sogaard
Department of Cardiology, Aarhus University Hospital, Skejby Sygehus, Aarhus, Denmark
Circulation 106:2078-84. 2002..We used tissue tracking and 3D echocardiography to evaluate the impact of sequential CRT with individualized interventricular delay programming...