Claus Lindbjerg Andersen
Affiliation: Aarhus University Hospital
- Frequent genomic loss at chr16p13.2 is associated with poor prognosis in colorectal cancerClaus Lindbjerg Andersen
Department of Molecular Medicine MOMA, Aarhus University Hospital, Skejby, Aarhus N, Denmark
Int J Cancer 129:1848-58. 2011..The findings indicate that structural rearrangements involving chr16p13.2 are very frequent in colorectal neoplasia, often lead to homozygous deletion, and are associated with poor clinical outcome...
- The association between genetic variants in hMLH1 and hMSH2 and the development of sporadic colorectal cancer in the Danish populationLise Lotte Christensen
Molecular Diagnostic Laboratory, Department of Clinical Biochemistry, Aarhus University Hospital, Skejby, Denmark
BMC Med Genet 9:52. 2008..The purpose was to reveal if any of the common variants lead to increased susceptibility to colorectal cancer...
- Evaluation of two commercial global miRNA expression profiling platforms for detection of less abundant miRNAsSteffen G Jensen
Department of Molecular Medicine MOMA, Aarhus University Hospital Skejby, DK 8200 Aarhus N, Denmark
BMC Genomics 12:435. 2011..This motivated us to evaluate the performance of three commonly used commercial miRNA quantification platforms: GeneChip miRNA 2.0 Array, miRCURY Ready-to-Use PCR, Human panel I+II V1.M, and TaqMan Human MicroRNA Array v3.0...
- A beta-mixture model for dimensionality reduction, sample classification and analysisKirsti Laurila
Bioinformatics Research Centre, Aarhus University, C F Møllers Allé 8, DK 8000 Arhus C, Denmark
BMC Bioinformatics 12:215. 2011..The model is described by 37 parameters, which reduces the dimensionality of a typical methylation microarray significantly. We used methylation microarray data from 42 colon cancer samples to assess the model...
- A Hidden Markov Model to estimate population mixture and allelic copy-numbers in cancers using Affymetrix SNP arraysPhilippe Lamy
Bioinformatics Research Center, University of Aarhus, Hoegh Guldbergsgade 10, Bldg 1090, 8000 Aarhus C, Denmark
BMC Bioinformatics 8:434. 2007..Further with this approach we are able to estimate the proportion of normal cells in the tumour (mixture proportion)...
- Clusterin expression in normal mucosa and colorectal cancerClaus Lindbjerg Andersen
Molecular Diagnostic Laboratory, Department of Clinical Biochemistry, Aarhus University Hospital, DK8200 Aarhus N, Denmark
Mol Cell Proteomics 6:1039-48. 2007..The cases with de novo synthesized Clusterin define a distinct subgroup of CRC that may be of clinical importance as anti-Clusterin therapeutics are now in clinical trials...
- Clusterin expression can be modulated by changes in TCF1-mediated Wnt signalingTroels Schepeler
Molecular Diagnostic Laboratory, Department of Clinical Biochemistry, Aarhus University Hospital, Aarhus, Denmark
J Mol Signal 2:6. 2007....
- Tumor-specific usage of alternative transcription start sites in colorectal cancer identified by genome-wide exon array analysisKasper Thorsen
Department of Molecular Medicine, Aarhus University Hospital, Skejby, 8200 Aarhus N, Denmark
BMC Genomics 12:505. 2011..Aberrant expression patterns promoting carcinogenesis, however, may arise from alternative promoter usage...
- Frequent occurrence of uniparental disomy in colorectal cancerClaus Lindbjerg Andersen
Molecular Diagnostic Laboratory, Department of Clinical Biochemistry, Aarhus University Hospital, Skejby DK 8200, Aarhus N, Denmark
Carcinogenesis 28:38-48. 2007..In conclusion, we demonstrate that uniparental disomy is frequent in CRC, and identify genomic alterations associated with TP53 inactivation and lymph node status...
- Next-generation sequencing of RNA and DNA isolated from paired fresh-frozen and formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded samples of human cancer and normal tissueJakob Hedegaard
Department of Molecular Medicine MOMA, Molecular Diagnostic Laboratory, Aarhus University Hospital, Skejby, Aarhus, Denmark
PLoS ONE 9:e98187. 2014..Our results are promising and suggest that NGS can be used to study FFPE specimens in both prospective and retrospective archive-based studies in which FF specimens are not available. ..