Morten H Jensen
Affiliation: Aalborg University
- Evaluation of an Algorithm for Retrospective Hypoglycemia Detection Using Professional Continuous Glucose Monitoring DataMorten Hasselstrøm Jensen
Aalborg University, Aalborg, Denmark University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, CA, USA
J Diabetes Sci Technol 8:117-122. 2014..The aim of this study was to evaluate a new pattern classification approach by comparing the performance with a newly developed PCGM calibration algorithm...
- Real-time hypoglycemia detection from continuous glucose monitoring data of subjects with type 1 diabetesMorten Hasselstrøm Jensen
Department of Health Science and Technology, Aalborg University, Fredrik Bajers Vej 7, Aalborg, Denmark
Diabetes Technol Ther 15:538-43. 2013..The aim of this study was to develop a pattern classification model to optimize real-time hypoglycemia detection...
- Professional continuous glucose monitoring in subjects with type 1 diabetes: retrospective hypoglycemia detectionMorten Hasselstrøm Jensen
Department of Health Science and Technology, Aalborg University, Aalborg, Denmark
J Diabetes Sci Technol 7:135-43. 2013..The objective of this study was to develop an automated pattern recognition algorithm to detect hypoglycemic events in retrospective, professional CGM...
- Moving prediction of exacerbation in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease for patients in telecareMorten H Jensen
Department of Health Science and Technology, Aalborg University, Denmark
J Telemed Telecare 18:99-103. 2012..73, i.e. it is possible to discriminate between periods of exacerbation and periods without. A system capable of predicting risk could provide support to COPD patients in their tele-rehabilitation...
- Prediction of exacerbation onset in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patientsHans Christian Riis
a Department of Health Science and Technology, Aalborg University, Aalborg, Denmark
J Med Eng Technol 40:1-7. 2016..Intelligent processing of physiological recordings have potential for predicting exacerbation onset...