- Volumetric quantification of atherosclerotic plaque in CT considering partial volume effectJamshid Dehmeshki
Medicsight PLC, London, W1J 5AT, UK
IEEE Trans Med Imaging 26:273-82. 2007..The high reproducibility of the proposed method for 35 patients, scanned twice using the same protocol at a minimum interval of 10 min, shows that the method provides 2-3 times lower interscan variation than conventional techniques...
- Shape-based computer-aided detection of lung nodules in thoracic CT imagesXujiong Ye
Medicsight PLC, London W14 8UD, UK
IEEE Trans Biomed Eng 56:1810-20. 2009..The method's high detection rate, fast computation, and applicability to different imaging conditions and nodule types shows much promise for clinical applications...
- Automated detection of lung nodules in CT images using shape-based genetic algorithmJamshid Dehmeshki
Medicsight PLC, London, UK
Comput Med Imaging Graph 31:408-17. 2007..6/scan (0.06/slice). The high-detection performance of the method suggested promising potential for clinical applications...
- Efficient computer-aided detection of ground-glass opacity nodules in thoracic CT imagesXujiong Ye
Medicsight PLC, 66 Hammersmith Road, London W14 8UD, UK
Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc 2007:4449-52. 2007..3%, with the number of false positives at approximately 12.7/scan (0.07/slice). The high detection performance of the method suggested promising potential for clinical applications...
- Computer assisted detection software for CT colonography: effect of sphericity filter on performance characteristics for patients with and without fecal taggingJamshid Dehmeshki
Medicsight PLC, Berkeley Sq, London, UK
Eur Radiol 17:662-8. 2007..8% for polyps 6 mm or more when used at a sphericity setting of 0.3. Higher sphericity settings increased specificity while reducing sensitivity. The bowel preparation used significantly impacts on specificity...