- [Surgical site infection after total knee arthroplasty: a monocenter analysis of 923 first-intention implantations]
Service de Chirurgie Orthopedique et Traumatologique, Centre Albert Trillat, 8, rue Margnolles, 69300 Caluire
Rev Chir Orthop Reparatrice Appar Mot 93:582-7. 2007
..We also wanted to present our surveillance system planned for a 10-year period...
- [Total hip arthroplasty in patients with chronic renal failure transplant or dialysis]
Service de Chirurgie Orthopedique et Traumatologique, Pavillon T, Hopital Edouard Herriot, place Arsonval, 69003 Lyon
Rev Chir Orthop Reparatrice Appar Mot 93:222-7. 2007
..These patients are considered more vulnerable. We report the results of a retrospective mid-term analysis of 28 renal failure patients (37 hips) with THA comparing renal transplant recipients with chronic dialysis patients...
- [Confrontation of the radiographic preoperative planning with the postoperative data for uncemented total hip arthroplasty]
Service de Chirurgie Orthopedique et Traumatologique, Centre Livet, Hopital de la Croix Rousse, Caluire, France
Rev Chir Orthop Reparatrice Appar Mot 94:368-75. 2008
..We also ascertained whether the preoperative planning was sufficient to provide the measurements necessary for correct implant position...
- Clinical outcome after percutaneous flexor tenotomy in forefoot surgery
Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Centre Albert Trillat, Hopital de la Croix Rousse, 8 rue de Margnolles, 69300, Lyon Caluire, France
Int Orthop 33:1279-82. 2009
..However, despite a significant postoperative loss of toe grasping function, no patient reported major dissatisfaction...
- Failed vascularized proximal fibular epiphyseal transfer for hip reconstruction following infection in children
The Department of Pediatrics Orthopedic Surgery, Hôpital Universitaire Femme Mère Enfant de Lyon, 59 Bd Pinel, 69677, Bron, France
J Child Orthop 3:325-30. 2009
- Radiological analysis of ankylosing spondylitis patients with severe kyphosis before and after pedicle subtraction osteotomy
The Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Centre Des Massues, Lyon, France
Eur Spine J 19:65-70. 2010
..When C7 tilt was useful to assess the improvement of the balance, SSA allowed a better evaluation of the correction of kyphosis itself...
- Sagittal balance analysis after pedicle subtraction osteotomy in ankylosing spondylitis
CMC, Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Centre Des Massues, 69009, Lyon, France
Eur Spine J 20:619-25. 2011
..Our goal was to measure and validate new angle to assess global kyphosis and to evaluate the sagittal balance after surgery. This is the first report which describes new angle to assess global kyphosis (T1-S1)...
- [Original vacuum dressing for the treatment of open femur fracture with gangrene immobilized by external fixation]
Service de Chirurgie Orthopedique et Traumatologique, Centre Livet, 8, rue Margnolles, 69300 Caluire, France r
Rev Chir Orthop Reparatrice Appar Mot 94:79-83. 2008
..This type of dressing could be useful for tissue loss over a fracture immobilized with an external fixator. This type of assembly can easily be installed in the operating room...
- [Tibial valgus osteotomy]
Service de Chirurgie Orthopedique et Traumatologique, CHU Cavale Blanche, Boulevard Tanguy Prigent, 29269 Brest cedex, France
Rev Chir Orthop Reparatrice Appar Mot 94:S2-21. 2008
..The osteosynthesis must be stable and rigid to avoid postoperative loss of correction...
- Osteoarthritis in patients with anterior cruciate ligament rupture: a review of risk factors
Service de Chirurgie Orthopedique et Traumatologique, CHU Cavale Blanche Brest Cedex, France
Knee 16:239-44. 2009
..At 20 years follow-up the reported risk of developing osteoarthritis is lower after ACL reconstruction (14%-26% with a normal medial meniscus, 37% with meniscectomy) to untreated ruptures (60%-100%)...