- Tamoxifen therapy in steroid resistant Reidel's thyroiditis
Crosshouse Hospital, Kilmarnock, Ayrshire
Scott Med J 46:56-7. 2001
..She initially responded to corticosteroid treatment and subsequently to Tamoxifen. The rationale for these treatments are discussed...
- Subcutaneous emphysema of upper limb
Department of Accident and Emergency, Crosshouse Hospital, Kilmarnock, UK
Emerg Med J 18:522. 2001
..It is hypothesised that this minor skin wound has acted like a ball-valve mechanism leading to air being trapped in the soft tissue...
- Outcomes of submandibular duct relocation: a 15-year experience
Department of Otolaryngology, Belfast City Hospital, Belfast
J Laryngol Otol 117:821-3. 2003
..It can be concluded that this procedure is a safe and highly successful procedure, which significantly improves the quality of life...
- Tamoxifen therapy in steroid-resistant Riedels disease
Department of Ear, Nose and Throat, Crosshouse Hospital, Kilmarnock
Scott Med J 47:12-3. 2002
..She initially responded to corticosteroid treatment and subsequently to tamoxifen. The rationale for these treatments are discussed...
- Recurrent facial paraesthesia secondary to maxillary antral cyst and dehiscent infraorbital canal: case report
Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, University Hospital Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust, Birmingham, UK
J Laryngol Otol 121:e6. 2007
..To report a rare presentation of dehiscent infraorbital canal associated with a maxillary antral cyst...
- Laryngeal reconstruction following shrapnel injury in a British soldier: case report
Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, University Hospital Birmingham NHS Trust, Birmingham, UK
J Laryngol Otol 123:253-6. 2009
..Laryngeal injuries are uncommon but result in high mortality and morbidity rates when they do occur. We report a case of laryngeal fracture due to penetrating shrapnel injury, repaired with miniplates...
- Alveolar rhabdomyosarcoma of the parotid gland
Department of Otolaryngology, Crosshouse Hospital, Kilmarnock, UK
J Laryngol Otol 115:155-7. 2001
..The presentation of this condition along with the most appropriate line of treatment is discussed...
- A model for training in grommet insertion
Pranay Kumar Singh
Worcestershire Royal Hospital, UK
Ann R Coll Surg Engl 87:287-8. 2005