Country: Czech Republic
- Efficacy and safety of human mesenchymal stromal cells in healing of critical-size bone defects in immunodeficient ratsR Pytlik
First Department of Medicine, General University Hospital and First Medical Faculty of Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic
Physiol Res . 2016..We found the administration of hMSC to be safe, as no adverse reaction to human cells at the site of implantation and no evidence of migration of hMSC to distant organs was detected...
- [Malignant lymphomas, or what do clinicians expect from pathologists?]R Pytlik
1 interní klinika, Vseobecná fakultní nemocnice a 1 lékarská fakulta UK, Praha
Cesk Patol 47:94-5. 2011..Clinicians have to give pathologists key informations, but pathologists have to be ready to ask for them when needed. This article gives some examples which illustrate these principles...
- Circulating endothelial precursor cells (EPC) in patients undergoing allogeneic haematopoietic progenitor cell transplantationR Pytlik
Charles University in Prague, First Faculty of Medicine and General University Hospital, First Medical Department Clinical Department of Haematooncology, U nemocnice 2, Prague, Czech Republic
Folia Biol (Praha) 56:32-5. 2010....
- The cultivation of human multipotent mesenchymal stromal cells in clinical grade medium for bone tissue engineeringRobert Pytlik
First Department of Medicine, Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic
Biomaterials 30:3415-27. 2009....
- Dendritic cells and T lymphocyte interactions in patients with lymphoid malignanciesR Pytlik
First Department of Medicine, General University Hospital, Prague, Czech Republic
Physiol Res 57:289-98. 2008....
- [Autologous hematopoietic cell transplantation in the Czech Republic]R Pytlik
1 interní klinika 1 LF UK a VFN, Praha
Cas Lek Cesk 142:733-5. 2003..Their aim is to improve this role of the treatment modality in the global care for patients with these diagnoses...
- [Effect of parenteral glutamine on restoration of lymphocyte subpopulations after high-dose chemotherapy and autologous hematopoietic cell transplantation: data from a double-blind randomized study]R Pytlik
1 interní klinika VFN, Praha
Epidemiol Mikrobiol Imunol 51:152-5. 2002..Significant importance of glutamine for the restoration of the lymphocyte sub-population was however not proved...
- Standardized parenteral alanyl-glutamine dipeptide supplementation is not beneficial in autologous transplant patients: a randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled studyR Pytlik
Department of Clinical Haematology, University Hospital Kralovske Vinohrady, Prague, Czech Republic
Bone Marrow Transplant 30:953-61. 2002..The described mode and dosage of glutamine administration did not produce meaningful benefit in our autologous transplant patients and it was certainly not cost-effective...
- Xenogeneic protein-free cultivation of mesenchymal stromal cells - towards clinical applicationsD Stehlik
Department of Children and Adult Orthopedic Surgery, Second Faculty of Medicine, Charles University in Prague, Prague, Czech Republic
Folia Biol (Praha) 58:106-14. 2012....
- The Hans algorithm failed to predict outcome in patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma treated with rituximabK Benesova
1st Department of Medicine, Charles University, Prague
Neoplasma 60:68-73. 2013..47 95% CI 0.51-2.63; p=0.45) nor in progression free survival (PFS) (HR 1.57, 95 % CI 0.76-3.22; p=0.731) between both groups...
- Detection of cell type and marker specificity of nuclear binding sites for anionic carbohydrate ligandsM Chovanec
Institute of Anatomy, Charles University, 1st Faculty of Medicine, U nemocnice 3, 128 000 Prague 2, Czech Republic
Biotech Histochem 79:139-50. 2004..Thus, these tools enabled binding sites for glycosaminoglycans to be monitored in routine assays...
- Retrospective analysis of the results of high-dose chemotherapy with the support of autologous blood stem cells in patients with multiple myeloma. The experience of a single centreJ Koren
Charles University in Prague, First Faculty of Medicine and General University Hospital, First Department of Medicine Department of Hematology, Prague, Czech Republic
Prague Med Rep 111:207-18. 2010..8 versus 20.8 months, respectively); however, there was no difference in overall survivals. The IVE mobilization regimen was found to be more efficacious for PBPC collection than high-dosed cyclophosphamide...
- [Treatment of patients with relapsed/refractory Hodgkin lymphoma]H Mocikova
Oddelení klinické hematologie, FN Královské Vinohrady Praha
Klin Onkol 24:121-5. 2011..This retrospective study evaluated treatment outcomes in patients undergoing autologous stem cell transplantation (ASCT) for relapsed/refractory Hodgkin lymphoma (HL)...
- Distinguishing of primary mediastinal B-cell lymphoma and diffuse large B-cell lymphoma using real-time quantitative polymerase chain reactionH Votavova
Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic
Neoplasma 57:449-54. 2010..New approach of distinguishing PMBL and DLBCL is presented. It is based on expression of three genes in routinely available FFPE material using RTqPCR...
- Circulating endothelial cells and circulating endothelial progenitors in kidney disease--victims, witnesses, or accomplices?J Zavada
Department of Nephrology, First Faculty of Medicine and General Teaching Hospital, Charles University in Prague, Prague, Czech Republic
Folia Biol (Praha) 54:73-80. 2008....
- Autologous intra-arterial infusion of bone marrow mononuclear cells in patients with critical leg ischemiaM Chochola
2nd Department of Medicine, Cardiology and Angiology, General University Hospital, Prague, Czech Republic
Int Angiol 27:281-90. 2008..In this article, we have assessed whether a less invasive procedure, i.e. intravascular BMMC infusion, could be effective in this population of patients...
- The role of apoptosis in cancer development and treatment: focusing on the development and treatment of hematologic malignanciesJ Zivny
the Institute of Pathological Physiology, Charles University in Prague, First Faculty of Medicine, U nemocnice 5, 128 53 Prague 2, Czech Republic
Curr Pharm Des 16:11-33. 2010....
- Stromal fibroblasts from basal cell carcinoma affect phenotype of normal keratinocytesL Lacina
Institute of Anatomy and Department of Dermatovenerology, First Faculty of Medicine and Centre of Cell Therapy and Tissue Repair, Second Faculty of Medicine Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic
Br J Dermatol 156:819-29. 2007..Epithelial-mesenchymal interactions are important not only to direct the course of prenatal development of skin and its appendages but also to influence the behaviour of transformed epithelial cells...