Affiliation: Masaryk University
Country: Czech Republic
- Gene expression patterns unveil a new level of molecular heterogeneity in colorectal cancerEva Budinska
Bioinformatics Core Facility, Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics SIB, Lausanne, Switzerland
J Pathol 231:63-76. 2013..Original microarray data were uploaded to the ArrayExpress database (http://www.ebi.ac.uk/arrayexpress/) under Accession Nos E-MTAB-990 and E-MTAB-1026...
- Surface-enhanced laser desorption/ionization time-of-flight proteomic profiling of breast carcinomas identifies clinicopathologically relevant groups of patients similar to previously defined clusters from cDNA expressionKristyna Brozkova
Masaryk Memorial Cancer Institute, Zluty kopec 7, 656 53 Brno, Czech Republic
Breast Cancer Res 10:R48. 2008....
- MSMAD: a computationally efficient method for the analysis of noisy array CGH dataEva Budinska
Institute of Biostatistics and Analyses, Masaryk University, Kamenice 126 3, 625 00 Brno, Czech Republic
Bioinformatics 25:703-13. 2009..With increasing resolution of CGH arrays, the demand for computationally efficient algorithms arises, which are effective in the detection of aberrations even in very noisy data...
- Context-dependent interpretation of the prognostic value of BRAF and KRAS mutations in colorectal cancerVlad Popovici
Institute of Biostatistics and Analyses, Masaryk University, Kotlarska 2, Brno, 611 37, Czech Republic
BMC Cancer 13:439. 2013..We investigated the prognostic value of BRAF and KRAS mutations in various contexts defined by stratifications of the patient population...
- Identification of a poor-prognosis BRAF-mutant-like population of patients with colon cancerVlad Popovici
Bioinformatics Core Facility, Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics, Quartier Sorge, Genopode, CH 1015 Lausanne, Switzerland
J Clin Oncol 30:1288-95. 2012..Our purpose was development and assessment of a BRAF-mutant gene expression signature for colon cancer (CC) and the study of its prognostic implications...
- Molecular heterogeneity and centrosome-associated genes in multiple myelomaFedor Kryukov
Babak Myeloma Group, Department of Pathological Physiology, Faculty of Medicine, Masaryk University, Brno, Czech Republic
Leuk Lymphoma 54:1982-8. 2013..We believe that future investigation of this molecular heterogeneity will help to refine the broad prognoses offered by present-day established systems and even sub-stratify them...
- Joint analysis of histopathology image features and gene expression in breast cancerVlad Popovici
Institute of Biostatistics and Analyses, Faculty of Medicine, Masarykova univerzita, Kamenice 5, Brno, 62500, Czech Republic
BMC Bioinformatics 17:209. 2016..However, extracting meaningful and robust image features to be mined jointly with genomic (and clinical, etc.) data represents a real challenge due to the complexity of the images...
- ToPASeq: an R package for topology-based pathway analysis of microarray and RNA-Seq dataIvana Ihnatova
Institute of Biostatistics and Analyses, Faculty of Medicine, Masarykova univerzita, Brno, Czech Republic
BMC Bioinformatics 16:350. 2015..Unfortunately, majority of topological pathway analysis methods remains without implementation and if an implementation exists, it is limited in various factors...
- Rgtsp: a generalized top scoring pairs package for class predictionVlad Popovici
Bioinformatics Core Facility, Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics, CH 1015 Lausanne, Switzerland
Bioinformatics 27:1729-30. 2011....