Affiliation: Institute of Chemical Technology
Country: Czech Republic
- Use of fluorescent staining and flow cytometry for monitoring physiological changes in solventogenic clostridiaPetra Patáková
Department of Biotechnology, Institute of Chemical Technology in Prague, Technicka 5, 16628 Prague 6, Czech Republic Electronic address
Anaerobe 29:113-7. 2014..We demonstrate that measurements by all methods were mutually compatible. ..
- Monascus secondary metabolites: production and biological activityPetra Patáková
Department of Biotechnology, Institute of Chemical Technology Prague, Technicka 5, 16628 Prague 6, Czech Republic
J Ind Microbiol Biotechnol 40:169-81. 2013..e. amino acids, proteins or nucleic acids. Monacolins, in the form of β-hydroxy acids, inhibit hydroxymethylglutaryl-coenzyme A reductase, a key enzyme in cholesterol biosynthesis in animals and humans...
- Novel and neglected issues of acetone-butanol-ethanol (ABE) fermentation by clostridia: Clostridium metabolic diversity, tools for process mapping and continuous fermentation systemsPetra Patáková
Department of Fermentation Chemistry and Bioengineering, Institute of Chemical Technology Prague, Technicka 5, CZ16628 Prague 6, Czech Republic
Biotechnol Adv 31:58-67. 2013..99 g/L/h was reached...
- Rapid flow cytometric method for viability determination of solventogenic clostridiaMichaela Linhová
Department of Biotechnology, Institute of Chemical Technology Prague, Technicka 5, 166 28, Prague, Czech Republic
Folia Microbiol (Praha) 57:307-11. 2012..We assume this rapid and simple method can help to obtain more complex and precise information about ABE fermentation...
- Lignocellulosic ethanol: Technology design and its impact on process efficiencyLeona Paulová
Department of Biotechnology, University of Chemistry and Technology, Prague, Technicka 5, CZ16628 Prague 6, Czech Republic Electronic address
Biotechnol Adv 33:1091-107. 2015..The impact of individual technological steps on final process efficiency is emphasized and the potential for use of immobilized biocatalysts is considered...
- Changes in membrane plasmalogens of Clostridium pasteurianum during butanol fermentation as determined by lipidomic analysisJan Kolek
Department of Biotechnology, University of Chemistry and Technology Prague, Prague, Czech Republic
PLoS ONE 10:e0122058. 2015..5 % v/v) the cells reacted relatively quickly (within a time span of tens of minutes) by increasing the total plasmalogen content. ..