Affiliation: Charles University
Country: Czech Republic
- Alterations in methylation status of immune response genes promoters in cell-free DNA during a hemodialysis procedureMarie Korabecna
Charles University, Institute of Biology and Medical Genetics, First Faculty of Medicine, Albertov 4, 128 00 Prague, Czech Republic
Expert Opin Biol Ther 12:S27-33. 2012..No data concerning the qualitative characteristics of cfDNAs in HD patients have been published till today; therefore, we focus on the promoter methylation status of genes involved in immune response...
- Molecular diagnosis of Epstein-Barr virus in paraffin-embedded tissues of tumors with abundant lymphoid infiltrationM Korabecna
Department of Biology, Faculty of Medicine, Charles University, 301 66 Pilsen, Czech Republic
Neoplasma 50:8-12. 2003..PCR due to its sensitivity may produce false positive results depending on the degree of infiltration the tumor sample by EBV carrying lymphocytes...
- Cell-free plasma DNA during peritoneal dialysis and hemodialysis and in patients with chronic kidney diseaseMarie Korabecna
Faculty of Medicine in Pilsen, Charles University in Prague, Pilsen, Czech Republic
Ann N Y Acad Sci 1137:296-301. 2008..Our data suggest renal elimination is not the main mechanism of circulating cfDNA clearance...
- Cell-free plasma DNA during HemodialysisSylvie Opatrna
Department of Medicine I, Charles University, Medical School and Teaching Hospital, Plzen, Czech Republic
Ren Fail 31:475-80. 2009..The purpose of our study was to determine the changes of cfDNA during two consecutive high-flux polysulphone HD sessions after a long (HD-L) and short (HD-S) interdialytic interval...
- Methylation status of immune response genes promoters in cell-free DNA differs in hemodialyzed patients with diabetic nephropathy according to the intensity of anemia therapyMarie Korabecna
Institute of Biology and Medical Genetics and Institute of Medical Biochemistry and Laboratory Medicine, Charles University in Prague, Prague, Czech Republic
Blood Purif 36:280-6. 2013....
- Primers ITS1, ITS2 and ITS4 detect the intraspecies variability in the internal transcribed spacers and 5.8S rRNA gene region in clinical isolates of fungiM Korabecna
Institute for Biology, Faculty of Medicine, Charles University, 301 66 Pilsen, Czechia
Folia Microbiol (Praha) 48:233-8. 2003..Considerable intraspecific variability renders this method unsuitable for species identification, whereas it can be useful for epidemiological tracing of isolates...
- Performance of Droplet Digital PCR in Non-Invasive Fetal RHD Genotyping - Comparison with a Routine Real-Time PCR Based ApproachIveta Svobodová
Institute for Biology and Medical Genetics, First Faculty of Medicine, Charles University in Prague and General Faculty Hospital in Prague, Czech Republic
PLoS ONE 10:e0142572. 2015..Detected levels of fetal cfDNA in maternal plasma were slightly higher than expected and correlated significantly with gestational age as measured by both methods (ddPCR r = 0.459; qPCR r = 0.438). ..
- Quantification of circulating fetal DNA as a tool for potential monitoring of pregnant patients with antiphospholipid antibodiesMarie Korabecna
Institute of Biology and Medical Genetics, First Faculty of Medicine, Prague, Czech Republic
Autoimmunity 47:473-7. 2014....
- Cell-free nucleic acids as biomarkers in dialyzed patientsMarie Korabecna
Institute of Biology and Medical Genetics, First Faculty of Medicine, Charles University, Prague Czech Republic
J Nephrol 26:1001-8. 2013..We summarize what is recently known about the use of cell-free nucleic acids as biomarkers in patients with renal failure not only in hemodialysis but also in peritoneal dialysis and we describe the future perspectives in this field. ..
- Application of the new insertion-deletion polymorphism kit for forensic identification and parentage testing on the Czech populationAnastassiya Zidkova
First Faculty of Medicine, Charles University in Prague, Prague, Czech Republic
Int J Legal Med 127:7-10. 2013..For application on degraded or inhibited samples, further optimization of buffer and primer concentrations is needed...
- Autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease in a family with mosaicism and hypomorphic alleleJana Reiterova
Institute of Biology and Medical Genetics of the 1st Faculty of Medicine and General Teaching Hospital, Charles University, Albertov 4, Prague 2 128 00, Czech Republic
BMC Nephrol 14:59. 2013..ADPKD caused by mutations in PKD1 gene is significantly more severe than the cases caused by PKD2 gene mutations. The large intra-familial variability of ADPKD highlights a role for genetic background...
- Cell-free fetal DNA in maternal plasma during physiological single male pregnancies: methodology issues and kineticsAles Horinek
3rd Medical Department, Charles University, Pilsen, Czech Republic
Fetal Diagn Ther 24:15-21. 2008..To analyze methodological influences and characterize the concentrations of cell-free fetal DNA (cffDNA) circulating in maternal plasma at different gestational ages in physiological pregnancies...