Affiliation: Charles University
Country: Czech Republic
- Sexual arousal by higher- and lower-ranking partner: manifestation of a mating strategy?Eva Jozifkova
Department of Biology, Faculty of Science, J E Purkinje University, Usti nad Labem, Czech Republic
J Sex Med 6:3327-34. 2009..Thus; the sexual arousal by higher-ranking or lower-ranking partner in humans may represent a proximate mechanism for realizing a reproductive strategy...
- Consensual sadomasochistic sex (BDSM): the roots, the risks, and the distinctions between BDSM and violenceEva Jozifkova
Department of Biology, Faculty of Science, J E Purkynje University in Usti nad Labem, Za valcovnou 1000 8, Usti nad Labem, 400 96, Czech Republic
Curr Psychiatry Rep 15:392. 2013..Some of the problems are well-known in the community of its practitioners, although they have not yet been described in medical nor scientific sources. ..
- Evolutional background of dominance/submissivity in sex and bondage: the two strategies?Eva Jozifkova
Department of Biology, J E Purkynje University, Usti nad Labem, Czech Republic
Neuro Endocrinol Lett 33:636-42. 2012..The answers to questions dealing with hierarchy in character should correlate exclusively with sexual arousal connected to any kind of expression of a hierarchy, but not with bondage...
- Why do some women prefer submissive men? Hierarchically disparate couples reach higher reproductive success in European urban humansEva Jozifkova
Department of Biology, J E Purkyne University, Usti nad Labem, Czech Republic
Neuro Endocrinol Lett 35:594-601. 2014..However, the evolutionary consequences of how in-pair hierarchy influences reproduction are less known. Attraction of some high-ranking women towards low-ranking men represents a puzzle...
- Gender differences in behavioural changes induced by latent toxoplasmosisJitka Lindová
Department of Parasitology, Faculty of Science, Charles University, Vinicna 7, 128 44, Praha 2, Czech Republic
Int J Parasitol 36:1485-92. 2006..In the composite behavioural variable Mistrust (analogue to factor L), the pattern was affected by environment (rural versus urban). Possible interpretations of the gender differences are discussed...
- Dominance, submissivity (and homosexuality) in general population: testing of evolutionary hypothesis of sadomasochism by Internet-trap-methodEva Jozifkova
Department of Anthropology and Human Genetics, Faculty of Science, Charles University in Prague, Czech Republic
Neuro Endocrinol Lett 27:711-8. 2006..Here, we studied prevalence and strength of particular preferences in general population by Internet-trap-method...