- Long-term results of laparoscopic versus open surgery for nonmetastatic colorectal cancerI Gunka
Department of Surgery, University Hospital Ostrava, Czech Republic
Acta Chir Belg 112:139-47. 2012..The aim of this study was to compare the long-term outcomes of laparoscopically assisted and open surgery for nonmetastatic colorectal cancer...
- Laparoscopic Left Renal Vein Transposition for Nutcracker SyndromeIgor Gunka
Department of Surgery, University Hospital and Faculty of Medicine Hradec Králové, Charles University in Prague, Hradec Kralove, Czech Republic Electronic address
Ann Vasc Surg 31:209.e1-5. 2016..At 12-month follow-up, hematuria, left flank pain, and left testicular pain resolved. Duplex ultrasonography revealed patent LRV. Laparoscopic LRV transposition appears to be safe, feasible, and has favorable postoperative course. ..
- [Kidney transplantation from donors dying of methanol intoxication]I Gunka
Chirugická klinika FN Ostrava a Lékaiská fakulta Ostravské univerzity
Rozhl Chir 92:201-4. 2013....
- [Advanced age--indication or contraindication for laparoscopic colorectal surgery?]I Gunka
Chirurgicka klinika, Fakultní Nemocnice Ostrava
Rozhl Chir 89:628-33. 2010....
- The highest incidence in the world of rectal cancer is in Czech RepublicP Vavra
Department of Surgery, University Hospital of Ostrava, Ostrava Poruba, Czech Republic
Bratisl Lek Listy 106:185-90. 2005..In cases of microscopical positivity below the bottom margin of tumour there was a middle or low differentiated adenocarcinoma. The spread of well differentiated adenocarcinoma was not found. (Tab. 4, Fig. 5, Ref. 18.)..