Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic
Country: Czech Republic
- Contribution of mesoderm to the developing dental papillaMichaela Rothova
Department of Craniofacial Development and Orthodontics, King s College London, London, UK
Int J Dev Biol 55:59-64. 2011..Understanding the origin and timing of migration of the mesodermally-derived cells is an important advance in our understanding of how a tooth develops and is particularly relevant to studies which aim to create bioengineered teeth...
- Fate map of the dental mesenchyme: dynamic development of the dental papilla and follicleMichaela Rothova
Department of Craniofacial Development, King s College London, Floor 27 Guy s Tower, Guy s Hospital, London Bridge, SE1 9RT, London, UK
Dev Biol 366:244-54. 2012..Cell fate of the dental mesenchyme at this stage is therefore determined by the epithelium...
- Patterning of palatal rugae through sequential addition reveals an anterior/posterior boundary in palatal developmentSophie Pantalacci
Molecular Zoology, Institut de Génomique Fonctionnelle de Lyon, Universite de Lyon, Universite Lyon 1, CNRS, INRA, Ecole Normale Superieure de Lyon, Lyon, France
BMC Dev Biol 8:116. 2008..However, rugae could be useful as landmarks to monitor anterior/posterior (A/P) palatal growth, and they provide a simple model of mesenchymal-epithelial structures arranged in a serial pattern...
- Lineage tracing of the endoderm during oral developmentMichaela Rothova
Department of Craniofacial Development and Stem Cell Biology, and Department of Orthodontics, King s College London, Guy s Hospital, London Bridge, London, United Kingdom
Dev Dyn 241:1183-91. 2012..Using Sox17-2A-iCre/Rosa26 reporter mice we have followed the fate of the endoderm in the teeth, glands, and taste papillae of the oral cavity...
- The buccohypophyseal canal is an ancestral vertebrate trait maintained by modulation in sonic hedgehog signalingRoman H Khonsari
Department of Craniofacial Development and Stem Cell Research, Comprehensive Biomedical Research Center, Dental Institute, King s College London, London, UK
BMC Biol 11:27. 2013..Little is currently known about the formation and function of this structure. Here we have investigated molecular mechanisms driving the formation of the buccohypophyseal canal and their evolutionary significance...