- Nutritional research may be useful in treating tendon injuries
Curtis Research, Burnsville, MN Electronic address
Nutrition 32:617-9. 2016
..In the future, ideal treatment regimens for tendon injuries may include a multifaceted "bundle" of nutrition, drugs, biologic products, extracellular matrix therapies, exercise/physical therapy, and possibly surgery. ..
- Nutritional treatment for acute and chronic traumatic brain injury patients
Medical Writer and Researcher, Forest Hills, NY, USA
J Neurosurg Sci 58:151-60. 2014
..Much more research is needed on multifaceted nutritional strategies to treat TBI patients in both the immediate post-injury phase and throughout the patients lifespan...
- Adverse health effects of outdoor air pollutants
Medical Student, Norwegian American Hospital, Chicago, Illinois, United States
Environ Int 32:815-30. 2006
..68: 1-7.]. Further research on the health effects of air pollution and air pollutant abatement methods should be very helpful to physicians, public health officials, industrialists, politicians and the general public...
- More research and education needed in acute care nutrition: a comment arising from Kubrak and Jensen's (2007) review
Norwegian American Hospital, 1328 Greenwood, Wilmette, IL 60091, USA
Int J Nurs Stud 44:1073-4. 2007
- Nutritional and environmental approaches to preventing and treating autism and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD): a review
Luke T Curtis
J Altern Complement Med 14:79-85. 2008
..The purpose of this study was to concisely review the available literature of nutritional and environmental factors on autistic spectrum and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)...
- Prevention of hospital-acquired infections: review of non-pharmacological interventions
L T Curtis
Norwegian American Hospital, Chicago, Illinois, USA
J Hosp Infect 69:204-19. 2008
..Lower antibiotic drug usage will reduce risk of antibiotic-resistant organisms and should improve efficacy of antibiotics given to patients who do acquire infections...
- A comprehensive approach to treating autism and attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder: a prepilot study
Environmental Health Center, Buffalo, NY, Department of Pediatrics, State University of NewYork, Buffalo, NY 14225, USA
J Altern Complement Med 13:1091-7. 2007
..This study is only a preliminary study, and its small size (10 patients) precludes statistical analysis of simultaneous multiple modal treatment regimes...