Diana Garcia Del Barco
Affiliation: Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology
- Epidermal growth factor and growth hormone-releasing peptide-6: combined therapeutic approach in experimental strokeDiana García Del Barco-Herrera
Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Division, Cubanacan, Playa, La Habana, Cuba
Restor Neurol Neurosci 31:213-23. 2013..The aim of this work is to determine whether the combined effects of epidermal growth factor (EGF) and growth hormone-releasing peptide-6 (GHRP6) can attenuate clinical signs and pathology in an experimental stroke model...
- Boosting controlled autoimmunity: a new therapeutic target for CNS disordersDiana Garcia del Barco
Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology, Avenue 31 e 158 and 190, PO Box 6162, Cubancan, Playa 10600, Havana City, Cuba
Expert Rev Neurother 8:819-25. 2008..Understanding the regulation of protective autoimmunity within the CNS is likely to lead to novel therapeutic approaches to neuroinflammatory and neurodegenerative diseases...
- Therapeutic effect of the combined use of growth hormone releasing peptide-6 and epidermal growth factor in an axonopathy modelDiana Garcia del Barco
Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology, Ave 31 e 158 and 190, Cubanacan, Playa P O Box 6162, 10600 Havana, Cuba
Neurotox Res 19:195-209. 2011..The latter results confirm the proximal character of 1,2 DAB neuropathy, and suggest that combined therapy with EGF and GHRP-6 might be a good therapeutic strategy for the treatment of ALS...
- Coadministration of epidermal growth factor and growth hormone releasing peptide-6 improves clinical recovery in experimental autoimmune encephalitisDiana Garcia del Barco
Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology, Cubanacan, Playa, Havana, Cuba
Restor Neurol Neurosci 29:243-52. 2011..The aim of the present work is to study a possible therapeutic effect of epidermal growth factor (EGF) and growth hormone releasing peptide-6 (GHRP(6)) coadministration in mild and severe EAE...
- Use of growth-hormone-releasing peptide-6 (GHRP-6) for the prevention of multiple organ failureDanay Cibrian
Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology, Ave 31 e 158 and 190 Playa 10600, Havana, Cuba
Clin Sci (Lond) 110:563-73. 2006..In view of these findings, further studies appear justified...