Branka Golubić Cepulić
Affiliation: University Hospital Center
- Morganella morganii causing fatal sepsis in a platelet recipient and also isolated from a donor's stoolB Golubić-Cepulić
Department of Transfusion Medicine, Clinical Hospital Centre Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia
Transfus Med 14:237-40. 2004..The route of contamination is unknown. The contamination could be due to either insufficient venipuncture site disinfection or the donor's transient bacteraemia. Patient died 5 days after the transfusion...
- [Hematopoetic stem cell bank at Zagreb University Hospital Center, Zagreb, Croatia]Branka Golubić Cepulić
Zavod za klinicku transfuziologiju, Klinicki bolnicki centar Zagreb, Zagreb, Hrvatska
Acta Med Croatica 61:505-9. 2007..At the moment, there are 587 HSC units on stock for 262 patients. In the future, we are planning to establish a public umbilical cord bank and laboratory for cell therapy...
- [Cord blood banking]Branka Golubic Cepulic
Zavod za transfuziologiju, Klinicki bolnicki centar Zagreb, Zagreb, Hrvatska
Acta Med Croatica 63:245-50. 2009..Establishment of cord blood banks has raised a number of important scientific, legal, ethical and political issues, which are discussed in this paper...
- [Characteristics of autologous peripheral blood stem cells in pediatric patients]Ines Bojanic
Zavod za klinicku transfuziologiju, Klinicki zavod za laboratorijsku dijagnostiku, KBC Zagreb
Lijec Vjesn 128:43-8. 2006..Our results show that leukapheresis in pediatric patients is a safe procedure, well tolerated and with a very low risk of serious adverse events...
- Treatment of cancer-related anemiaSasa Badzek
Department of Oncology, University Hospital Center Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia
Coll Antropol 32:615-22. 2008..Therefore, it is necessary to define subgroups of patients which are best candidates for rHu-EPO therapy, to accomplish lower intensity of transfusion therapy...
- [Umbilical cord blood as a source of stem cells]Ines Bojanic
Zavod za klinicku transfuziologiju, Klinicki zavod za laboratorijsku dijagnostiku, Klinicki bolnicki centar Zagreb, Hrvatska
Acta Med Croatica 60:215-25. 2006..UCB cells are showing their unique qualities and potential, and consequently UCB banks might dramatically increase the scope of their clinical application...