Affiliation: University of Zagreb
- [Referring process in family medicine--contribution assessment]Venija Cerovecki Nekić
Katedra za obiteljsku medicinu, Skola narodnog zdravlja Andrija Stampar, Medicinski fakultet Sveucilista u Zagrebu, Zagreb
Acta Med Croatica 63:145-51. 2009..Specific aim was to assess the contribution of referring for definitive diagnosis and to compare the frequency and contribution of first and repeat consultations...
- Risk factors for fatal outcome in patients with opioid dependence treated with methadone in a family medicine setting in CroatiaVenija Cerovecki
Department for Family Medicine, University of Zagreb, School of Medicine, Zagreb, Croatia
Croat Med J 54:42-8. 2013..To determine the risk factors for fatal outcome in patients with opioid dependence treated with methadone at the primary care level...
- [Primary health care and family medicine--possibilities for treatment of opiate addicts]Hrvoje Tiljak
Sveuciliste u Zagrebu, Medicinskifakultet, Skola narodnog zdravlja Andrija Stampar, Katedra za obiteljsku medicinu, Zagreb, Hrvatska
Acta Med Croatica 66:295-301. 2012....
- Is burnout in family physicians in Croatia related to interpersonal quality of care?Zlata Ozvacić Adzić
Department of Family Medicine, University of Zagreb, School of Medicine, Zagreb, Croatia
Arh Hig Rada Toksikol 64:69-78. 2013..Job satisfaction, participation in educational or academic activities and sufficient consultation time seem to reduce the likelihood of burnout...
- Illness perception and cardiovascular risk factors in patients with type 2 diabetes: cross-sectional questionnaire studyGoranka Petricek
Department of Family Medicine, Andrija Stampar School of Public Health, School of Medicine University of Zagreb, Rockefellerova 4, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
Croat Med J 50:583-93. 2009..010) was a significant predictor of blood pressure. CONCLUSION. As patients' beliefs seem to be associated with the degree of control over cardiovascular risk factors, they should be included in routine clinical assessments...