Affiliation: University of Split
- Sclerosing epitheloid fibrosarcoma. A report of two casesJ Bezic
Department of Pathology, Clinical Hospital Split, Split, Croatia
Pathologica 96:433-5. 2004..In this report, we present histopathological characteristics of two cases of sclerosing epitheloid fibrosarcoma, together with their clinical presentation, follow-up information and differential diagnosis...
- A 52-year-old woman with a subcutaneous, slightly movable and painless nodule in the left breastJosko Bezić
Department of Pathology, Clinical Hospital Split, Croatia
Ann Saudi Med 26:403-4, 414. 2006
- Apocrine adenoma of the breast coexistent with invasive carcinomaJosko Bezić
Institute of Pathology, Cytology and Forensic Medicine, Clinical Hospital Split, Spinciceva 1, 21000, Split, Croatia
Pathol Res Pract 203:809-12. 2007..This is the first report that describes the simultaneous occurrence of these two lesions in the same breast...
- Near-diploid hyperploidy in early breast cancer (T1a,b) is associated with higher risk of lymph node involvementJosko Bezić
Institute of Pathology, Forensic Medicine and Cytology, Clinical Hospital Center Split, Spinciceva 1, 21 000 Split, Croatia
Pathol Oncol Res 19:71-7. 2013..01). Our data showed that near-diploid hyperploid T1a,b cancers are associated with higher risk of lymph node involvement despite similar clinicopathological features shared with other ploidy classes of T1a,b tumors...
- Mammographic screening has failed to improve pathohistological characteristics of breast cancers in Split region of CroatiaJosko Bezić
Institute of Pathology, Forensic Medicine and Cytology, Clinical Hospital Center Split, Split, Croatia
Breast Dis 34:47-51. 2013..027). We concluded that the implementation of national screening program did not improve the pathohistological features of breast cancers in our region probably due to low response rate to screening invitation. ..
- Flow cytometric DNA hypertetraploidy tends to be more frequent in male than in female breast cancersJosko Bezić
Institute of Pathology, Forensic Medicine and Cytology, Clinical Hospital Center Split, Spinciceva 1, HR 21000, Split, Croatia
Virchows Arch 466:185-9. 2015..Higher frequency of hypertetraploidy among male breast cancers might indicate different cytogenetical evolutionary pathway between male and female breast cancer...
- Signet ring lobular carcinoma in situ as a part of the "Rosen Triad" (tubular carcinoma, columnar cell hyperplasia, and lobular carcinoma in situ)Josko Bezić
Clinical Hospital Split, Institute of Pathology, Split, Croatia
Turk Patoloji Derg 29:134-7. 2013..The association of tubular carcinoma, columnar cell lesions and lobular carcinoma in situ, also known as the "Rosen Triad", may be encountered in breast biopsies performed for evaluation of mammographically detected microcalcifications...
- Her-2/neu assessment for gastric carcinoma: validation of scoring systemIvana Mrklić
Department of Pathology, University of Split, School of Medicine, Croatia
Hepatogastroenterology 59:300-3. 2012..A number of studies have analyzed HER-2/neu overexpression in gastric carcinoma, and the rate of HER2 positivity is variable, ranging from 6% to 35%...
- Can we identify the group of small invasive (T1a,b) breast cancers with minimal risk of axillary lymph node involvement? A pathohistological and DNA flow cytometric studyJosko Bezić
Institute of Pathology, Forensic Medicine and Cytology, Clinical Hospital Center, Split, Croatia
Pathol Res Pract 207:438-42. 2011..This study showed that diploid T1a,b cancers with low S-phase fraction, which are also without lymphovascular invasion and HER2/neu amplification, represented the group of cancers with a low probability of axillary lymph node metastases...