Affiliation: Medical School
- Comparison of codon usage measures and their applicability in prediction of microbial gene expressivityFran Supek
Division of Biology, Department of Molecular Biology, Faculty of Science, Zagreb University, Rooseveltov trg 6, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
BMC Bioinformatics 6:182. 2005..One of the common applications of codon usage analyses is to quantitatively predict gene expressivity...
- The landscape of microbial phenotypic traits and associated genesMaria Brbić
Division of Electronics, Ruder Boskovic Institute, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
Nucleic Acids Res 44:10074-10090. 2016..Over 99% of the commonly occurring gene families are involved in genetic interactions conditional on at least one phenotype, suggesting that epistasis has a major role in shaping microbial gene content...
- Accurate models for P-gp drug recognition induced from a cancer cell line cytotoxicity screenJurica Levatić
BioZyne Ltd, Bijenicka 54, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
J Med Chem 56:5691-708. 2013..Models are freely available at http://pgp.biozyne.com ...
- INCA: synonymous codon usage analysis and clustering by means of self-organizing mapFran Supek
Department of Molecular Biology, Division of Biology, Faculty of Science, Zagreb University, Rooseveltov trg 6, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
Bioinformatics 20:2329-30. 2004..Finally, INCA includes a specific unsupervised neural network algorithm, the self-organizing map, used for gene clustering according to the preferred utilization of codons...
- On relevance of codon usage to expression of synthetic and natural genes in Escherichia coliFran Supek
Division of Electronics, Rudjer Boskovic Institute, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
Genetics 185:1129-34. 2010..Natural E. coli genes had weaker 5' mRNA structures than the examined set of GFP variants and did not exhibit a correlation between the folding free energy of 5' mRNA structures and protein expression...
- Enhanced analytical power of SDS-PAGE using machine learning algorithmsFran Supek
Laboratory for Information Systems, Division of Electronics, Rudjer Boskovic Institute, Bijenicka cesta 54, Zagreb, Croatia
Proteomics 8:28-31. 2008....