- [Capacity to consent to research in patients with mental illness]Maja Bajs
Klinika za psihijatriju Medicinskog fakulteta, KBC Zagreb
Lijec Vjesn 129:322-6. 2007..Legal recommendations, including international declarations and conventions, as well as the related Croatian laws are important mechanisms for safeguards of the persons with mental illness in biomedical research...
- A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled 8-week trial of the efficacy and tolerability of multiple doses of Lu AA21004 in adults with major depressive disorderNeven Henigsberg
Poliklinika Neuron, Croatian Institute for Brain Research, Medical School, University of Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia
J Clin Psychiatry 73:953-9. 2012..Lu AA21004 is an investigational multimodal antidepressant. This randomized controlled trial evaluated the efficacy and tolerability of multiple doses of Lu AA21004 versus placebo in adults with major depressive disorder (MDD)...
- Suicidal ideation during treatment of depression with escitalopram and nortriptyline in genome-based therapeutic drugs for depression (GENDEP): a clinical trialNader Perroud
MRC SGDP Centre, Institute of Psychiatry at King s College London, UK
BMC Med 7:60. 2009..The aim of the present study is to investigate the course and predictors of emergence and worsening of suicidal ideation during tricyclic antidepressant and serotonin reuptake inhibitor treatment...
- Use of non-invasive neuroradiological methods in research of psychoactive drugsNeven Henigsberg
Croatian Institute for Brain Research, Salata 12, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
Psychiatr Danub 19:234-7. 2007..Furthermore, those techniques establish the bridge between preclinical and clinical studies and allow the drug research in human in vivo...
- 1-H MRS changes in dorsolateral prefrontal cortex after donepezil treatment in patients with mild to moderate Alzheimer's diseaseNeven Henigsberg
University of Zagreb, Vrapce Psychiatric Hospital, Department of General and Forensic Psychiatry and Clinical Psychophysiology, Zagreb, Croatia
Coll Antropol 35:159-62. 2011....
- Predicting symptom clusters of posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) in Croatian war veterans: the role of socio-demographics, war experiences and subjective quality of lifeMladen Loncar
Department of Psychiatry, University Hospital Centre Zagreb, Kispaticeva 12, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
Psychiatr Danub 26:231-8. 2014..The aim of this study was to examine the role of socio-demographic characteristics, war experiences and subjective quality of life in the prediction of three clusters of PTSD symptoms (i.e., avoidance, intrusion, hyperarousal)...
- Magnetic resonance imaging and magnetic resonance spectroscopy in a patient with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and frontotemporal dementiaHelena Sarac
Croatian Institute for Brain Research, School of Medicine, University of Zagreb and Diagnostic Center Neuron, Zagreb, Croatia
Coll Antropol 32:205-10. 2008..These findings differ from the previous findings in ALS or FTD alone. In conclusion, these findings support the concept that ALS, FTD and ALS-FTD may represent different manifestations of a single pathological continuum...
- Magnetic resonance spectroscopy and measurement of tau epitopes of autopsy proven sporadic Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease in a patient with non-specific initial EEG, MRI and negative 14-3-3 immunoblotHelena Sarac
Croatian Institute for Brain Research, School of Medicine, University of Zagreb, Zagreb and Diagnostic Center Neuron, Zagreb, Croatia
Coll Antropol 32:199-204. 2008..The current case is the first attempt to study results of the use of MRS and tau tests in a case of sCJD with diagnostic dilemma...
- Serum cholesterol concentrations in suicidal and non-suicidal male patients suffering from persistent delusional disorderDarko Marcinko
Department of Psychiatry, University Hospital Center Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia
Coll Antropol 32:113-7. 2008....
- Comparison of hippocampal volumes in schizophrenia, schizoaffective and bipolar disorderElizabeta Radonić
University of Zagreb, Croatian Institute for Brain Research, Zagreb, Croatia
Coll Antropol 35:249-52. 2011....
- Self-assessment of well-being as an indicator of quality of life of former war prisoners - A Croatian studyMladen Loncar
University of Zagreb, Zagreb University Hospital Center, Department of Psychiatry, Zagreb, Croatia
Coll Antropol 35:199-204. 2011..The data obtained suggest that only avoidance and arousal symptoms and psychosomatic difficulties are predictors of the well-being of persons who have experienced war captivity...
- Fragile X-premutation tremor/ataxia syndrome (FXTAS) in a young woman: clinical, genetics, MRI and 1H-MR spectroscopy correlatesHelena Sarac
University of Zagreb, School of Medicine, Zagreb University Hospital Centre, Department of Neurology and Croatian Institute for Brain Research, Neuron Diagnostic Centre, Zagreb, Croatia
Coll Antropol 35:327-32. 2011..Genetic testing confirmed heterozygous FMR 1 gene premutation of 100 CGG repeats in the abnormal allele and 29 CGG repeats in the normal allele. We concluded that FXTAS may be an under-recognized disorder, particularly in women...
- Changes in brain metabolites measured with magnetic resonance spectroscopy in antidepressant responders with comorbid major depression and posttraumatic stress disorderNeven Henigsberg
University of Zagreb, Vrapce, Psychiatric Hospital, Department of General and Forensic Psychiatry and Clinical Psychophysiology, Zagreb, Croatia
Coll Antropol 35:145-8. 2011....