- [Clinical guidelines for diagnosis, treatment and monitoring of patients with non-invasive breast cancer]Zoran Brnijć
Hrvatsko senolosko drustvo HLZ a KB Merkur, Zagreb
Lijec Vjesn 134:259-65. 2012....
- Image quality of mammography in Croatian nationwide screening program: comparison between various types of facilitiesZoran Brnic
Department of Radiology, University Hospital Merkur, Zajceva 19, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
Eur J Radiol 81:e478-85. 2012....
- Is quadrant biopsy sufficient in men likely to have advanced prostate cancer? Comparison with extended biopsyZoran Brnic
Department of Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology, University Hospital Merkur, Zagreb 10000, Croatia
Pathol Oncol Res 11:40-4. 2005....
- Patient radiation doses in the most common interventional cardiology procedures in Croatia: first resultsZ Brnic
Department of Radiology, University Hospital Merkur, Zagreb, Croatia
Radiat Prot Dosimetry 138:180-6. 2010..The preliminary DRL values proposed may be used as a guideline for local departments, and should be a basis for radiation reduction measures and quality assurance programmes in IC in Croatia...
- The possibilities and limitations of direct digital radiography, ultrasound and computed tomography in diagnosing pleural mesoteliomaJelena Popić Ramac
University of Zagreb, Merkur University Hospital, Departmet of Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology, Zagreb, Croatia
Coll Antropol 34:1263-71. 2010..No pathognomonic radiologic sign for mesothelioma was found...
- Patient radiation doses during coronary interventions in four Croatian hospitals: 4-y comparisonTomislav Krpan
Department of Interventional and Diagnostic Radiology, University Hospital Center Sisters of Mercy, Zagreb, Croatia
Radiat Prot Dosimetry 165:259-62. 2015..The local reference dose levels were also set. ..
- Stenotic occlusive lesions of internal carotid artery in diabetic patientsVinko Vidjak
Department of Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology, University Hospital Merkur, School of Medicine, University of Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia
Coll Antropol 31:775-80. 2007..Such an assessment is a precondition for an optimal therapeutic approach, especially in diabetic patients who are at an increased risk of cerebrovascular disease...
- Usefulness of Doppler waveform analysis in differential diagnosis of cervical lymphadenopathyZoran Brnic
Department of Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology, University Hospital Merkur, Kopernikova 10, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
Eur Radiol 13:175-80. 2003..Doppler spectral analysis is a valuable noninvasive adjunct which can help in differentiation between metastatic, lymphomatous, acute inflammatory, and reactive lymphadenopathy, but cannot obviate biopsy in the majority of cases...