- Anti-inflammatory effects exerted by Killox®, an innovative formulation of food supplement with curcumin, in urology
Private Hospital Regina Pacis, San Cataldo CL, Italy
Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci 20:1390-8. 2016
..Furthermore, Killox® effects were verified in subjects with benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)...
- Juvenile granulosa cell tumor of the testis: a bilateral and synchronous case. Should testis-sparing surgery be mandatory?
Urology Department, Fundacio Puigvert, Barcelona, Spain Electronic address
Urology 84:694-6. 2014
..We report a bilateral synchronous juvenile granulosa cell tumor in a 6-month-old child treated with testis-sparing surgery and provide a review of the literature. ..
- [Vesico-ureteral reflux, endoscopic management]
Fundacio Puigvert, carrer Cartagena, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Barcelona, Espana
Arch Argent Pediatr 111:349-52. 2013
- The use of mannitol in partial and live donor nephrectomy: an international survey
Department of Urology, Fundacio Puigvert, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Cerdanyola del Valles, Spain
World J Urol 31:977-82. 2013
..Despite this, a prospective study on mannitol has never been performed. The aim of this study is to document patterns of mannitol use during PN and LDN...
- Upper urinary tract urothelial cell carcinoma: location as a predictive factor for concomitant bladder carcinoma
Urology Department, Fundacio Puigvert, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, C Cartagena 340, 08025, Barcelona, Spain
World J Urol 31:141-5. 2013
..Although several studies have shown the association of bladder recurrence following UUT-UCC, little is known on the incidence of concomitant UUT-UCC and bladder cancer (BC) without previous BC...
- Alloplastic bladder substitution: are we making progress?
Department of Urology, Fundacio Puigvert, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, C Cartagena 340, 08025 Barcelona, Spain
Int Urol Nephrol 44:1295-303. 2012
..Interprofessional collaboration, recent advances in technology, and tissue engineering may help in developing suitable bladder prostheses. Urologists as well as engineers and the industry need to give this matter serious attention...
- Laparoscopic management of spontaneous retroperitoneal hemorrhage
Juan A Pena
Department of Urology, Fundacio Puigvert, Barcelona, Spain japena fundacio puigvert es
Urol Int 87:114-6. 2011
..We present the first report of a transperitoneal laparoscopic nephrectomy in a patient with spontaneous retroperitoneal active bleeding secondary to a right renal mass...