- Preimplantation genetic diagnosis for gender selection in the USA
Reprogenetics LLC, 3 Regent St, Suite 301, Livingston, NJ 07039, USA
Reprod Biomed Online 19:16-22. 2009
..Based on these facts, it seems that objections to gender selection formulated by ethics committees and scientific societies are not well founded...
- Validation of array comparative genome hybridization for diagnosis of translocations in preimplantation human embryos
Reprogenetics, Livingston, NJ 07039, USA
Reprod Biomed Online 24:621-9. 2012
..Array CGH is a better approach than FISH since it allows simultaneous screening of all chromosomes for aneuploidy...
- Increased efficiency of preimplantation genetic diagnosis for aneuploidy by testing 12 chromosomes
Reprogenetics LLC, 3 Regent Street, Suite 301, Livingston, NJ 07039, USA
Reprod Biomed Online 19:532-8. 2009
..05). This study proves that the high efficiency and practical feasibility of FISH analysis of 12 chromosomes in PGD for aneuploidy is a superior approach than the standard nine-chromosome analysis in order to screen for abnormalities...
- Increased efficiency of preimplantation genetic diagnosis for infertility using "no result rescue"
Reprogenetics LLC, Livingston, New Jersey 07039, USA
Fertil Steril 88:53-61. 2007
..To improve preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) accuracy by using "no result rescue" (NRR) consisting of the reanalysis of dubious results with additional probes binding to a locus different from the one previously analyzed...
- Validation of microarray comparative genomic hybridization for comprehensive chromosome analysis of embryos
Reprogenetics, Livingston, New Jersey, USA
Fertil Steril 95:953-8. 2011
..To validate and determine the best array-comparative genomic hybridization (aCGH; array-CGH) protocols for preimplantation genetic screening (PGS)...
- Preimplantation genetic diagnosis reduces pregnancy loss in women aged 35 years and older with a history of recurrent miscarriages
Reprogenetics, LLC, Hoboken, New Jersey, USA
Fertil Steril 84:331-5. 2005
..To determine whether preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) and transfer of euploid embryos would decrease spontaneous abortion rates in recurrent miscarriage (RM) patients...
- Preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) improves pregnancy outcome for translocation carriers with a history of recurrent losses
Reprogenetics, LLC, Livingston, New Jersey 07039, USA
Fertil Steril 94:283-9. 2010
..To determine if preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) for translocation carriers with three or more pregnancy losses reduces loss rates...
- PGD analysis for aneuploidy in a patient heterozygous for a polymorphism of chromosome 16 (16qh-)
Reprogenetics LLC, Hoboken, NJ, USA
Prenat Diagn 24:741-4. 2004
..Detection and study of a polymorphism of chromosome 16qh in preimplantational embryos as well as in peripheral blood from the carrier...
- Self-correction of chromosomally abnormal embryos in culture and implications for stem cell production
Reprogenetics, LLC, West Orange, New Jersey 07052, USA
Fertil Steril 84:1328-34. 2005
..To ascertain whether embryos classified by preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) for infertility as abnormal and then plated to obtain stem cells would self-correct partially or totally in culture, producing disomic stem cells...
- Differences in chromosome susceptibility to aneuploidy and survival to first trimester
Institute for Reproductive Medicine and Science, Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Livingston, New Jersey, USA
Reprod Biomed Online 8:81-90. 2004
..Differences in chromosome-specific aneuploidy rates at first trimester conceptions are probably produced by different chromosome-specific aneuploidy rates at cleavage stage and different survival rates to first trimester...
- Causes and estimated incidences of sex-chromosome misdiagnosis in preimplantation genetic diagnosis of aneuploidy
Reprogenetics, 3 Regent Street, Livingston NJ 07039, USA
Reprod Biomed Online 33:550-559. 2016
..The reported misdiagnosis rates suggest that PGD-A for sex determination is highly accurate, particularly when using aCGH applied to blastocyst biopsies...
- Effect of infertility, maternal age, and number of previous miscarriages on the outcome of preimplantation genetic diagnosis for idiopathic recurrent pregnancy loss
John G Garrisi
The Institute for Reproductive Medicine and Science, Saint Barnabas Medical Center, 3 Regent Street, Livingston, NJ 07039, USA
Fertil Steril 92:288-95. 2009
..To determine whether preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) would decrease spontaneous abortion rates in patients with idiopathic recurrent pregnancy loss (RPL)...
- Derivation of human embryonic stem cells in xeno-free conditions
Mohan C Vemuri
Stem Cells, Reprogenitics, West Orange, NJ, USA
Methods Mol Biol 407:1-10. 2007
..Derivation and characterization of such xenofree hESCs suitable for clinical studies is described in this chapter...
- Preimplantation genetic diagnosis significantly improves the pregnancy outcome of translocation carriers with a history of recurrent miscarriage and unsuccessful pregnancies
Otani Women s clinic, Kobe, Japan
Reprod Biomed Online 13:869-74. 2006
..001). IVF plus PGD are a faster method of conceiving a live child than natural conception, at least for translocation carriers with recurrent miscarriages and no previous live births...
- Fluorescence in situ hybridization and spectral imaging analysis of human oocytes and first polar bodies
Heinz Ulli G Weier
Life Sciences Division, MS 74 157, E O Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, 1 Cyclotron Road, Berkeley, CA 94720, USA
J Histochem Cytochem 53:269-72. 2005
- Preimplantation genetic diagnosis of numerical abnormalities for 13 chromosomes
The Farah Hospital, Amman, Jordan
Reprod Biomed Online 6:226-31. 2003
..Results so far show that the chromosomes most involved in abnormalities are those already covered with the two first sets of probes...