Affiliation: Clinical Centre of Serbia
- Watermelon stomach in a patient with primary Sjögren's syndromeMiodrag Krstic
Clinical Center of Serbia, Clinic for Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Belgrade, Serbia
Vojnosanit Pregl 67:256-8. 2010..The treatment with argon-plasma coagulation was postponed as the conservative therapy with iron substitution and proton pump inhibitor led to improvement of anemia and hemoglobin levels normalization...
- EUS diagnosis of ectopic opening of the common bile duct in the duodenal bulb: a case reportMiodrag Krstic
Clinical Center of Serbia, Clinic for Gastroenterology, 2 Koste Todorovica, Belgrade 11000, Serbia and Montenegro
World J Gastroenterol 11:5068-71. 2005..Embryology of the anomalies of the extrahepatic biliary tree has been also reviewed...
- Gallbladder villous adenoma in a patient with acromegaly: a case reportMiodrag Krstic
Clinic for Gastroenterology, Clinical Center of Serbia, 2 Koste Todorovica, Belgrade 11000, Serbia
World J Gastroenterol 13:3144-6. 2007..Detailed investigations showed no other tumors of the gastrointestinal tract. After five years of follow-up, the patient reports no complaints, and the results of laboratory testing and imaging studies are within the normal range...
- Noninvasive assessment of portal hypertension in patients with alcoholic cirrhosisTamara Alempijevic
Clinic for Gastroenterology, Clinical Center of Serbia, Belgrade, Yugoslavia
Turk J Gastroenterol 23:239-46. 2012..The aim of our study was to evaluate the possibility of the presence of esophageal varices and their size using biochemical and ultrasonography parameters in patients with alcoholic liver cirrhosis...
- Cystic dystrophy in heterotopic pancreas of the duodenal wallIvan Jovanovic
Clinic of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Clinical Center of Serbia, Belgrade, Serbia
Dig Surg 25:262-8. 2008..It has been recently reported as one of the etiologic obstructive factors of chronic pancreatitis. The aim of our study was to evaluate diagnosis and management of CDHP in the duodenal wall in a surgical series...
- The Polymorphism rs3024505 (C/T) Downstream of the IL10 Gene Is Associated with Crohn's Disease in Serbian Patients with Inflammatory Bowel DiseaseDragana Mijac
Clinic for Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Clinical Center of Serbia, School of Medicine, University of Belgrade
Tohoku J Exp Med 240:15-24. 2016..In conclusion, rs3024505 SNP flanking the IL10 gene is associated with susceptibility and severity of disease in Serbian CD patients, further validating its role as a potential biomarker in IBD. ..
- Ultrasound measurement of visceral fat in patients with primary biliary cirrhosisTamara Alempijevic
Faculty of Medicine, University of Belgrade, Belgrade, Serbia
Vojnosanit Pregl 68:739-43. 2011..Metabolic syndrome promotes development of atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease related to abdominal type obesity and insulin resistance. The aim of our study was to assess abdominal adiposity in patients with PBC...
- Splenectomy with chemotherapy vs surgery alone as initial treatment for splenic marginal zone lymphomaRajko Milosevic
Clinical Center of Serbia, 11 000 Belgrade, Serbia
World J Gastroenterol 15:4009-15. 2009..To evaluate the clinical characteristics of splenic marginal-zone lymphoma (SMZL) following antigen expression and the influence of therapeutic approaches on clinical outcome and overall survival (OS)...
- Gastric multicentric glomangioma: a case report of this rare cause of abdominal painTamara Alempijevic
Institute for Digestive Diseases, Clinical Center of Serbia, Belgrade, Serbia
Med Sci Monit 14:CS5-8. 2008..Glomangiomas are a subset of glomus tumors. They are usually localized in the skin and subcutaneous tissue. They have also been reported in viscera, most notably in the gastrointestinal tract...
- Role of Helicobacter pylori infection in gastroduodenal damage in patients starting NSAID therapy: 4 Months follow-up studyAleksandra Sokic-Milutinovic
Clinic for Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Institute for Digestive Diseases, Clinical Center of Serbia, University of Belgrade, Koste Todorovica 6, 11 000, Belgrade, Serbia
Dig Dis Sci 55:2887-92. 2010..Seventy-one candidates for chronic NSAIDs therapy (33 Hp negative and 38 Hp positive) entered the study and underwent upper GI endoscopy before, and 8 and 16 weeks after, continuous NSAID therapy...
- Epidemiological trends in stomach-related diseasesTomica Milosavljevic
Medical Faculty, University of Belgrade, and Clinic of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Clinical Center of Serbia, Belgrade, Serbia
Dig Dis 32:213-6. 2014..Thus, by extrapolating the strong, stable and consistent mortality rate declines in recent decades, gastric cancer was projected to become increasingly less important as a cause of death in Europe in the next decades...
- Extraintestinal manifestations of autoimmune pancreatitisTomica Milosavljevic
Faculty of Medicine, University of Belgrade, Serbia
Dig Dis 30:220-3. 2012....
- Correlation between extraintestinal manifestations and clinical parameters with the histologic activity index in patients with inflammatory bowel diseasesMilos Stulić
Clinic of Gastroenterology, Clinical Center of Serbia, Belgrade, Serbia
Vojnosanit Pregl 70:947-52. 2013....
- Portal hypertension caused by postoperative superior mesenteric arteriovenous fistulaDusan Dj Popović
Clinic for Gastroenterology, Clinical Center of Serbia, Belgrade, Serbia
Vojnosanit Pregl 69:623-6. 2012..Arteriovenous fistula of the superior mesenteric blood vessels is a rare complicaton in abdominal surgery...
- EUS mini probes in diagnosis of cystic dystrophy of duodenal wall in heterotopic pancreas: a case reportIvan Jovanovic
Clinic of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Clinical Center of Serbia, Belgrade, 6 Koste Todorovic, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia and Montenegro
World J Gastroenterol 10:2609-12. 2004..Endoscopic ultrasonography features allow preoperative diagnosis of cystic dystrophy of a heterotopic pancreas in duodenal wall, with intraluminal 20 MHz mini probe sonography being more efficient in cases of luminal stenosis...
- Complications of peptic ulcer diseaseTomica Milosavljevic
Clinical Center of Serbia, Gastroenterology and Hepatology Clinic, University of Belgrade, Faculty of Medicine, Belgrade, Serbia
Dig Dis 29:491-3. 2011..Transcatheter arterial embolization is also an effective and safe treatment in patients with duodenal ulcers re-bleeding after therapeutic endoscopy or surgery...
- Classification of chronic pancreatitisTomica Milosavljevic
Clinical Center of Serbia and Clinic for Gastroenterology and Hepatology, School of Medicine, University of Belgrade, Dr Koste Todorovica str 2, Belgrade, Serbia
Dig Dis 28:330-3. 2010....
- Neuroendocrine gastric carcinoma in a young patientPetar Svorcan
University Clinical Center Zvezdara, Department of Gastroenterohepatology, Belgrade, Serbia
Vojnosanit Pregl 67:332-5. 2010..Neuroendocrine tumors cover a spectrum of neoplasms showing wide variations in their clinicopathological and pathogenetic features, as well as prognosis. They may develop throughout the whole gastrointestinal tract...
- Primary gastric mucosa associated lymphoid tissue lymphoma: clinical data predicted treatment outcomeMilena Todorovic
Institute of Hematology, Clinical Center of Serbia, Belgrade, Serbia
World J Gastroenterol 14:2388-93. 2008..To determine clinical characteristics and treatment outcome of gastric lymphoma after chemotherapy and immuno-chemotherapy...
- Adenosquamous carcinoma arising within a retrorectal tailgut cyst: report of a caseZoran Krivokapic
FRCS, First Surgical Clinic, Koste Todorovica 6, Belgrade 11000, Serbia and Montenegro
World J Gastroenterol 11:6225-7. 2005..The mentioned period between diagnosis and surgical treatment suggests that RCH, given enough time, can develop malignant degeneration, and should be resected at the time of diagnosis...
- Right liver lobe/albumin ratio: contribution to non-invasive assessment of portal hypertensionTamara Alempijevic
Clinical Centre of Serbia, Institute for Digestive Diseases, Clinic for Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 6 Dr Koste Todorovica St 11000 Belgrade, Serbia
World J Gastroenterol 13:5331-5. 2007..To study the value of biochemical and ultraso-nographic parameters in prediction of presence and size of esophageal varices...
- Pitfalls in diagnosing a small cystic insulinoma: a case reportMirjana Sumarac-Dumanovic
Institute of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Diseases of Metabolism, University Clinical Centre, Belgrade, Serbia
J Med Case Rep 1:181. 2007..This case is unique because of the small size (2.2 cm) of the tumour. Endoscopic ultrasound (EUS) was useful for localizing this tumour...