- Psychosis may be associated with toxoplasmosisSha Zhu
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, College of Basic Medical Sciences, Zhengzhou University, 100 Science Road, Zhengzhou, Henan 450001, PR China
Med Hypotheses 73:799-801. 2009..gondii replication. Investigations from various regions in China in psychotic patients support the hypotheses that psychosis may be linked to T. gondii infection...
- Toxicity of derivatives from semicarbazide-sensitive amine oxidase-mediated deamination of methylamine against Toxoplasma gondii after infection of differentiated 3T3-L1 cellsSha Zhu
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, College of Basic Medical Sciences, Zhengzhou University, Zhengzhou, Henan 450001, PR China
Toxicol In Vitro 24:809-14. 2010..The finding indicates that T. gondii may be useful as a sensitive and convenient sentinel for screening agents toxic to eukaryotic cells...
- Synergistic antitumor activities of docetaxel and octreotide associated with apoptotic-upregulation in castration-resistant prostate cancerSha Zhu
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, College of Basic Medical Sciences, Zhengzhou University, Zhengzhou, P R China
PLoS ONE 9:e91817. 2014..This work provides a preclinical rationale for the therapeutic strategies to improve the treatment in castrate resistance disease. ..
- Effects of recombinant MAP30 on cell proliferation and apoptosis of human colorectal carcinoma LoVo cellsJian Ming Fan
The Laboratory of Toxicology, College of Public Health, Zhengzhou University, Zhengzhou, 450001, China
Mol Biotechnol 39:79-86. 2008..These data provided powerful evidences for the first time that recombinant MAP30 can induce the apoptosis of the human colorectal carcinoma LoVo cells...
- Epidemiological evidences from China assume that psychiatric-related diseases may be associated with Toxoplasma gondii infectionSha Zhu
School of Basic Medicine, Zhengzhou University, Zhengzhou, P R China
Neuro Endocrinol Lett 28:115-20. 2007..gondii. The epidemiological and serological evidence support the hypothesis that some psychiatric diseases such as schizophrenia or mental retardation might be linked to T. gondii infection...