- Generation of dark hollow beam via coherent combination based on adaptive opticsYi Zheng
Laboratory on Adaptive Optics, Institute of Optics and Electronics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Opt Express 18:26946-58. 2010..A dynamic piston error is imported by LiNbO<sub>3</sub> to test the capability of the AO servo. In a closed loop the stable and clear DHB is obtained. The experimental results confirm the feasibility of the concept...
- Arbitrary phasing technique for two-dimensional coherent laser array based on an active segmented mirrorYi Zheng
The Laboratory on Adaptive Optics, Institute of Optics and Electronics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Appl Opt 50:2239-45. 2011..In experiment, all the beamlets have been properly phased, and the experiment of inertia-free beam steering has been accomplished...
- Long lifetime air plasma channel generated by femtosecond laser pulse sequenceXiao Long Liu
Beijing National Laboratory for Condensed Matter Physics, Institute of Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100190, China
Opt Express 20:5968-73. 2012..Time-resolved fluorescence images and electrical conductivity measurement are used to characterize the lifetime of the plasma channel. Prolongation of plasma channel lifetime up to microsecond level is observed using the pulse sequence...
- Theoretical analysis of tuning coherent laser array for several applicationsXiaoHua Wang
The Laboratory on Adaptive Optics, Institute of Optics and Electronics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Chengdu 610209, China
J Opt Soc Am A Opt Image Sci Vis 29:702-10. 2012..The simulated results agree with the theoretical analysis. It is a feasible way to realize all these applications by a CLA with well-arranged phase distributions and/or additional amplitude modulation...
- Characterization of 1064nm nanosecond laser-induced damage on antireflection coatings grown by atomic layer depositionZhichao Liu
Fine Optical Engineering Research Centre, Chengdu, China
Opt Express 20:854-63. 2012..In addition, it has been found that using inorganic compound instead of organic compound as precursors for ALD process maybe effectively prevent carbon impurities in films and will increase the LIDT obviously...