- [Trophic states and nutrient output of tributaries bay in Three Gorges Reservoir after impoundment]Sheng Zhang
Chongqing Academe of Environmental Science, Chongqing 400020, China
Huan Jing Ke Xue 29:7-12. 2008..7, 890 and 99.2 g x s(-1) respectively. After the Three Gorges Dam was completed in 2009, eutrophication trend of tributaries estuaries will be more serious with the more slow flow velocity...
- [Seasonal variation of trophic states in backwater areas of tributaries in Three Gorges Reservoir]Sheng Zhang
College of Resource and Environment, Southwest University, Chongqing 400716, China
Huan Jing Ke Xue 30:64-9. 2009..The degree of eutrophication is more serious than that before the Three Gorges Reservoir impoundment. The problem of eutrophication in tributaries of Three Gorges Area should be noticed...
- [Seasonal variation and output of nutrient in tributaries of Three Gorges Reservoir]Sheng Zhang
College of Resource and Environment, Southwest University, Chongqing 400716, China
Huan Jing Ke Xue 30:58-63. 2009..1-172 g x s(-1), 249-922 g x s(-1) and 9.97-50.5 g x s(-1) respectively. Pollution of tributaries in Three Gorges Area should be noticed...
- [Trophic states and nutrient output of tributaries in Three Gorges Reservoir area]Sheng Zhang
Institute of Water Environment, Chinese Research Academy of Environmental Sciences, Beijing 100012, China
Huan Jing Ke Xue 28:500-5. 2007..14 x 10(5) t, 1.76 x 10(4) t and 2.74 x 10(5) t respectively in one year. After the Three Gorges Dam was completed in 2009, eutrophication trend of tributaries estuaries would be more serious with the decreasing of flow velocity...
- [Distribution features of nutrient and phytoplankton in incipient Three Gorges reservoir]Sheng Zhang
Chongqing Academy of Environmental Science, China
Huan Jing Ke Xue 27:1056-61. 2006..The rate of diatom in phytoplankton was about 86%. Diatom was absolute predominance on 4 monitoring sites. The average of diatom was 129844 cells x L(-1). Amount of phytoplankton was increased along the river flow direction...
- [Spatio-temporal variation of nitrogen, phosphorus in different period in Three Gorges Reservoir after its impoundment]Sheng Guo
Chongqing Academe of Environmental Science, Chongqing 401147, China
Huan Jing Ke Xue 32:1266-72. 2011..The fluxes of TN, NH4+ -N, TP were 368.4, 97.2, 29.5 thousands tons respectively, and the non-point pollution accounts for more than 55.5%...
- Tanycytic ependymoma arising from the right lateral ventricle: a case report and review of the literatureSheng Zhang
Department of Pathology, The First Affiliated Hospital of Fujian Medical University, Fuzhou, China
Neuropathology 28:427-32. 2008..Histological differential diagnosis includes spindle-shaped neuroepithelial tumors, such as pilocytic astrocytoma, fibrillary astrocytoma and schwannoma. Tanycytic ependymoma has slightly better prognosis than other ependymoma subtypes...
- Cerebral metastasis from hepatoid adenocarcinoma of the stomachSheng Zhang
Department of Pathology, The First Affiliated Hospital of Fujian Medical University, Fuzhou 350005, Fujian Province, China
World J Gastroenterol 13:5787-93. 2007..This paper describes this rare case of metastasis from gastric hepatoid adenocarcinoma to cerebral parenchyma, and provides a review of the literature concerning its histopathological and immunohistochemical characteristics...
- [Concentrations and pollution assessment of soil heavy metals at different water-level altitudes in the draw-down areas of the Three Gorges Reservoir]Ye Chun Wang
Chongqing Academy of Environmental Science, Chongqing 401147, China
Huan Jing Ke Xue 33:612-7. 2012..Consequently, although As, Cd and Cu were the major heavy metals with potential ecological risk for surface soil pollution in the draw-down areas in Zhongxian County, the Three Gorges Reservoir...
- Associations of matrix metalloproteinase-9 protein polymorphisms with lymph node metastasis but not invasion of gastric cancerYang Tang
Key Laboratory of Infection and Oncology, Research Center of Molecular Medicine, Fujian Medical University, Fuzhou, China
Clin Cancer Res 14:2870-7. 2008..Matrix metalloproteinase-9 (MMP-9) is frequently overexpressed in gastric cancer. We investigated the effect of the genetic differences in MMP-9 coding region on the occurrence and progression of gastric cancer...
- Gender-specific effect of estrogen receptor-1 gene polymorphisms in coronary artery disease and its angiographic severity in Chinese populationHaiying Xu
Department of Cardiology, Hangzhou First Municipal Hospital and Hangzhou Hospital, Nanjing Medical University, Hangzhou 310006, China
Clin Chim Acta 395:130-3. 2008..The role of common polymorphisms of the estrogen receptor-1 in coronary artery disease (CAD) and it association with angiographic severity reminds conflicting in sexes and different races...
- Expression transformation of claudin-1 in the process of gastric adenocarcinoma invasionYong Lian Wu
Department of Pathology, The First Affiliated Hospital of Fujian Medical University, Fuzhou, Fujian Province, China
World J Gastroenterol 14:4943-8. 2008..To investigate the relation of expression transformation of claudin-1 with invasiveness and metastasis of gastric carcinoma...
- Role of copper,zinc-superoxide dismutase in catalyzing nitrotyrosine formation in murine liverJian hong Zhu
Department of Animal Science, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853, USA
Free Radic Biol Med 45:611-8. 2008..In conclusion, the diminished hepatic protein nitration mediated by APAP or LPS in the SOD1-/- mice is due to the lack of SOD1 activity per se...
- Mesothelin is a malignant factor and therapeutic vaccine target for pancreatic cancerMin Li
Molecular Surgeon Research Center, Michael E DeBakey Department of Surgery, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Mol Cancer Ther 7:286-96. 2008..This study revealed novel functions of mesothelin and suggested a new therapeutic vaccine strategy whereby mesothelin is targeted to control pancreatic cancer progression...
- Increased expression of angiogenin in gastric carcinoma in correlation with tumor angiogenesis and proliferationYu Chen
Department of Physiology and Pathophysiology, Fujian Medical University, Fuzhou 350004, Fujian Province, China
World J Gastroenterol 12:5135-9. 2006..To investigate the implication of angiogenin (ANG) in the neovascularizaton and growth of human gastric carcinoma (HGC)...
- [Correlation between the expression of angiopoietins and their receptor and angiogenesis in gastric cancers]Zhen Zhen Zhang
Department of Pathology, The First Affiliated Hospital of Fujian Medical University, Fuzhou 350005, China
Zhonghua Zhong Liu Za Zhi 28:280-4. 2006..To explore the effects of angiopoietins (Ang-1 and Ang-2) and Tie-2 expression on microvessel density (MVD) in gastric cancers...
- [Effect of angiogenin on angiogenesis in gastric carcinoma]Yu Chen
Department of Physiology and Pathophysiology, Basic Medical College, Fujian Medical University, Fuzhou, Fujian, 350004, P R China
Ai Zheng 24:317-20. 2005..But the function of ANG in tumor angiogenesis is still unknown. This study was to explore the effect of ANG on angiogenesis of gastric carcinoma...
- [Treating of algae-laden raw water with GAC-sand dual media deep bed dissolved air flotation/filtration]Sheng Zhang
Department of Environmental Science and Technology, Tsinghua University, Beijing 100084, China
Huan Jing Ke Xue 25:52-6. 2004..4%, outlet color was 3; outlet Al-residual was 0.011 mg/L which accorded with the quality standard of drinking water. Run time of filter was 36 h, UFRV (Unit Filter Run Volume) was 504 m3/m2...
- [Studies on clogging of the constructed wetland]Gui ping Fu
State Key Laboratory of Freshwater Ecology and Biotechnology, Institute of Hydrobiology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Wuhan
Huan Jing Ke Xue 25:144-9. 2004..Considering the factors related to clogging, the strategy to prevent and recover the clogging phenomenon was put forward...
- [Dual effect of angiopoietin-2 on angiogenesis in gastric cancer]Lin Ying Chen
The First Affiliated Hospital of Fu Jian Medical University, Fuzhou 350005, China
Zhonghua Zhong Liu Za Zhi 26:161-4. 2004..To explore the effect of Ang-2 on angiogenesis in gastric cancer...
- Imbalance between expression of matrix metalloproteinase-9 and tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinase-1 in invasiveness and metastasis of human gastric carcinomaSheng Zhang
Department of Pathology, The First Affiliated Hospital, Fujian Medical University, Fuzhou, China
World J Gastroenterol 9:899-904. 2003..This study aimed to determine the expression of MMP-9 and TIMP-1 in gastric carcinoma, and the association of the expressive imbalance between MMP-9 and TIMP-1 with the invasion and metastasis and prognosis of gastric carcinoma...
- [Relationship of expression unbalance of matrix metalloproteinase and tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinase to invasiveness and metastasis in gastric carcinomas]Li Li
Department of Molecular Medicine, Fujian Medical University, Fuzhou, 350004, P R China
Ai Zheng 21:305-10. 2002....