- [Effects of angiotensin II on peripheral blood endothelial progenitor cells]Hong Yuan
Department of Cardiovascular Diseases, The First Affiliated Hospital, Medical School of Zhejiang University, Hangzhou 310003, China
Zhonghua Nei Ke Za Zhi 44:34-7. 2005..To investigate the effect of Angiotensin II (AngII) on the quantity proliferation, migration and adhesion of endothelial progenitor cells (EPCs)...
- MEF2A gene and susceptibility to coronary artery disease in the Chinese peopleHong Yuan
Center for Experimental Medical Research, Third Xiangya Hospital, Central South University, Changsha 410013, China
Zhong Nan Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban 31:453-7. 2006..To explore MEF2A gene and susceptibility to coronary artery disease in the Chinese...
- [Detection of aml-1/eto fusion gene in patients with acute myeloid leukemia by real-time quantitative RT-PCR]Yan Mei Jiang
Department of Clinical Laboratory Examination, Dalian Medical University, Dalian 116011, China
Zhongguo Shi Yan Xue Ye Xue Za Zhi 17:17-22. 2009....
- [Analysis of serologic typing error for HLA-A and HLA-B in Chinese]Yu Dong Dai
Nanjing Red Cross Blood Center, Nanjing 210008, China
Zhongguo Shi Yan Xue Ye Xue Za Zhi 10:455-7. 2002..5%), A9 (11.8%), A19 (7.1%), and B16 (50.0%), B48 (43.9%), B15 (16.7%), B40 (11.1%), B13 (10.0%) and B17 (9.1%). In conclusion, the serologic and DNA-based typing techniques should be reciprocally complementary in HLA-A and HLA-B typing...
- Radiation-induced permeability and leukocyte adhesion in the rat blood-brain barrier: modulation with anti-ICAM-1 antibodiesHong Yuan
Department of Radiation Oncology, Mail Stop 220, St Jude Children s Research Hospital, 332 North Lauderdale Street, Memphis, TN 38105 2794, USA
Brain Res 969:59-69. 2003..These findings provide a target to reduce radiation-related permeability and cell adhesion and potentially the side effects of radiation in the CNS...
- Radiation-induced up-regulation of adhesion molecules in brain microvasculature and their modulation by dexamethasoneHong Yuan
Department of Biomedical Engineering, University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis, Tennessee, USA
Radiat Res 163:544-51. 2005..Our findings partially identify a key sequence in radiation-induced inflammatory response and provide a potential means to limit radiation-induced inflammatory responses and their potential side effects in the brain...
- A comprehensive study on neurobehavior, neurotransmitters and lymphocyte subsets alteration of Chinese manganese welding workersHong Yuan
Department of Psychology, Peking University, Beijing 100871, China
Life Sci 78:1324-8. 2006..The results showed that long-term exposure to manganese in welding might have adverse effects on mood state, neurobehavior, and peripheral neurotransmitters. However, they had no effects on lymphocyte subsets parameters...
- Effects of fractionated radiation on the brain vasculature in a murine model: blood-brain barrier permeability, astrocyte proliferation, and ultrastructural changesHong Yuan
Department of BioImaging, College of Health Science Engineering, University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis, TN 38163, USA
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 66:860-6. 2006..Our aims were to characterize the short- and long-term effects of fractionated radiotherapy (FRT) on cerebral microvasculature in mice and to investigate the mechanism of change in BBB permeability in mice...
- Cellular uptake of solid lipid nanoparticles and cytotoxicity of encapsulated paclitaxel in A549 cancer cellsHong Yuan
College of Pharmaceutical Science, Zhejiang University, 388 Yuhangtang Road, Hangzhou 310058, People s Republic of China
Int J Pharm 348:137-45. 2008..The PEG and folate modified SLN could enhance the cellular uptake of SLN and the cellular cytotoxicity of drug by the membrane disturb ability of PEG chains on the SLN surface and the improved endocytosis mediated by folate receptor...