- Stereotactic biopsy for intracranial space-occupying lesions: clinical analysis of 550 casesX Yu
Department of Neurosurgery, Navy General Hospital of PLA, Beijing, China
Stereotact Funct Neurosurg 75:103-8. 2000..To investigate the role of stereotactic biopsy in planning the optimal management of intracranial space-occupying lesions...
- Combined treatment with stereotactic intracavitary irradiation and gamma knife surgery for craniopharyngiomasX Yu
Neurosurgical Department, Navy General Hospital, Beijing, China
Stereotact Funct Neurosurg 75:117-22. 2000..To evaluate the effectiveness of the combined treatment of stereotactic intracavitary irradiation and Gamma Knife surgery on craniopharyngiomas...
- The population structure of Staphylococcus aureus in China and Europe assessed by multiple-locus variable number tandem repeat analysis; clues to geographical origins of emergence and disseminationX Yan
State Key Laboratory of Infectious Disease Prevention and Control, National Institute for Communicable Disease Control and Prevention, Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Beijing, China Department of Medical Microbiology, University of Groningen, University Medical Centre Groningen, Rijksuniversiteit Groningen, The Netherlands Collaborative Innovation Centre for Diagnosis and Treatment of Infectious Diseases, Hangzhou, China
Clin Microbiol Infect 22:60.e1-8. 2016..Altogether, this study provides the first snapshot of two extant populations of S. aureus from Europe and China, and important clues on the emergence and dissemination of different lineages of S. aureus...
- Reduced Oral Bioavailability and Altered Pharmacokinetics of Saquinavir by Co-administration with Biochanin A in RatsJ Li
Department of Pharmacy, Peking University People s Hospital, Beijing, China
Drug Res (Stuttg) 66:484-488. 2016..Findings in this study suggest a precaution in the clinic when SQV is administered with dietary/herbal supplements that contain biochanin A...
- The optimal single-dose regimen of rasburicase for management of tumour lysis syndrome in children and adults: a systematic review and meta-analysisX Yu
Department of Pharmacy, Beijing Children s Hospital, Capital Medical University, Beijing, China
J Clin Pharm Ther . 2016..To perform a meta-analysis exploring the optimal single-dose regimen for managing tumour lysis syndrome (TLS) in children and adults with haematological malignancies...
- CD152 and PD-1 down-regulation on CD8 T cells is associated with human acute liver allograft rejectionZ Liu
Research Center for Liver Transplantation, Beijing 302 Hospital, Beijing, China
Transplant Proc 46:3511-4. 2014..To investigate CD152 and PD-1 expression on T lymphocytes and the function of CD152- and PD-1-positive CD8 T cells in human acute liver allograft rejection...
- A second-generation genetic linkage map for bighead carp (Aristichthys nobilis) based on microsatellite markersC Zhu
State Key Laboratory of Freshwater Ecology and Biotechnology, Institute of Hydrobiology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Wuhan, 430072, China University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, 100039, China
Anim Genet 45:699-708. 2014..This well-defined genetic linkage map will provide a basic framework for further genome mapping of quantitative traits, comparative mapping and marker-assisted breeding in bighead carp. ..
- Rotating Gamma System radiosurgery for cerebral arteriovenous malformationsD Zhou
Department of Neurosurgery, Navy General Hospital, Beijing, China
Stereotact Funct Neurosurg 75:109-16. 2000..These results are comparable to the results of treatment with other radiosurgical systems...
- The mastery of antidotes: A survey of antidote knowledge and availability among emergency physicians in registered hospitals in ChinaY Liu
Emergency Department, Peking Union Medical College Hospital, Beijing, China
Hum Exp Toxicol 35:462-71. 2016..To describe various types of Chinese hospitals' emergency department (ED) physicians' knowledge of antidotes and the comparative availability of toxicological treatments at these hospitals...
- Improvement of plateletpheresis via technical modification on the MCS+Q Zhou
Blood Donation Serving Section II, Beijing Red Cross Blood Center, Beijing, China
Transfus Med 25:184-8. 2015..With the advantage of easy operation and high reliability, Haemonetics multicomponent collection system (MCS+) is widely used as a blood cell separator in clinical application...
- LB03.09: THERAPEUTIC INERTIA IS A MAJOR DETERMINANT OF BP CONTROL RATES IN CHINA. A HYPERTENSION ATTITUDE PERSPECTIVES AND NEEDS (HAPPEN) STUDY REPORTX Zhang
1Beijing Hypertension League Institute, Beijing, China 2Department of Medicine, Memorial University, Newfoundland, CANADA 3Department of Epidemiology, Anzhen Hospital, Beijing, CHINA 4Department of Cardiology, Fuwai Hospital, Beijing, CHINA 5Department of Nephrology, Sun Yat Sen University, Guangzhou, China
J Hypertens 33:e128. 2015..A real-world survey - Hypertension Attitude PersPEctives and Needs (HAPPEN) - was conducted to examine the role of physician and patient attitudes in BP control...
- Factors associated with Staphylococcus aureus nasal carriage among healthy people in Northern ChinaX Yan
State Key Laboratory for Infectious Disease Prevention and Control, National Institute for Communicable Disease Control and Prevention, Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Beijing, China Collaborative Innovation Center for Diagnosis and Treatment of Infectious Diseases, Hangzhou, China
Clin Microbiol Infect 21:157-62. 2015..9%), t189 (9.9%) and t701 (7.2%). These findings provide insight into the determinants of nasal carriage and ecology for some of the most successful strains of S. aureus among healthy people in Northern China...
- Sixteen polymorphic microsatellites in bighead carp (Aristichthys nobilis) and cross-amplification in silver carp (Hypophthalmichthys molitrix)L Cheng
State Key Laboratory of Freshwater Ecology and Biotechnology, Institute of Hydrobiology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Wuhan 430072, China, Graduate School of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100039, China
Mol Ecol Resour 8:656-8. 2008..392). Eleven of the 16 bighead carp microsatellites were found to be also polymorphic in silver carp. These polymorphic loci should provide sufficient level of genetic diversity to evaluate population structure of bighead carp...