Lun Guang Yao
- Construction of a baculovirus-silkworm multigene expression system and its application on producing virus-like particlesLunguang Yao
China United Kingdom Nanyang Normal University Rothamsted Research Joint Laboratory of Insect Biology, Henan Provincial Key Laboratory of Funiu Mountain Insect Biology, Nanyang Normal University, Nanyang, People s Republic of China
PLoS ONE 7:e32510. 2012..7 µg per larva. For the great capacity of foreign genes and the low cost of feeding silkworm, this high efficient BmMultiBac expression system provides a suitable platform to produce VLPs or protein complexes...
- A highly efficient method for the generation of a recombinant Bombyx mori nuclear-polyhedrosis-virus Bacmid and large-scale expression of foreign proteins in silkworm (B. mori) larvaeLun Guang Yao
China UK, Nanyang Normal University Rothamsted Research Joint Laboratory of Insect Biology, Nanyang Normal University, Nanyang City, People s Republic of China
Biotechnol Appl Biochem 48:45-53. 2007..The possibility of constructing a high-quality baculovirus cDNA library by transferring an ordinal plasmid cDNA library into the recipient BmBacmid in Escherichia coli was explored...
- [Construction of recombinant Bombyx mori nucleopolyhedrovirus by zero background Tn7 transposition]Lunguang Yao
China United Kingdom Nanyang Normal University Rothamsted Research Joint Laboratory of Insect Biology, Henan Provincial Key Laboratory of Funiu Mountain Insect Biology, Nanyang Normal University, Nanyang 473064, China
Wei Sheng Wu Xue Bao 49:831-7. 2009..In order to construct a recombinant Bombyx mori Nucleopolyhedrovirus by Tn7-mediated transposition in Escherichia coli efficiently, a new zero background transposition system was developed...
- A novel economic method for high throughput production of recombinant baculovirus by infecting insect cells with Bacmid-containing diminopimelate-auxotrophic Escherichia coliLun Guang Yao
China UK, Nan Yang Normal University Rothamsted Research Joint Laboratory of Insect Biology, People s Republic of China
J Biotechnol 145:23-9. 2010..coli and the labour-intensive and complex transfection procedure, this transfection reagent free method enables a convenient and economic high throughput production of recombinant baculoviruses...
- Genome mining and motif truncation of glycoside hydrolase family 5 endo-β-1,4-mannanase encoded by Aspergillus oryzae RIB40 for potential konjac flour hydrolysis or feed additiveCun Duo Tang
Henan Provincial Engineering Laboratory of Insect Bio reactor, Nanyang Normal University, 1638 Wolong Road, Nanyang, Henan 473061, People s Republic of China
Enzyme Microb Technol 93:99-104. 2016..In addition, they had excellent stability under simulative gastric fluid and simulative prilling process. All these properties make these recombinant β-mannanases potential additives for use in the food and feed industries...
- The expression analysis of silk gland-enriched intermediate-size non-coding RNAs in silkworm Bombyx moriDan Dan Li
China UK NYNU Rres Joint Libratory of Insect Biology, Nanyang Normal University, Nanyang, Henan, China
Insect Sci 21:429-38. 2014..Taken together, we provided the first expression and preliminary functional analysis of silk gland-enriched ncRNAs, which will help understand the molecular mechanism of silk gland-development and fibroin synthesis. ..