- Ethanol induced mitochondria injury and permeability transition pore opening: role of mitochondria in alcoholic liver diseaseMing Yan
Department of Digestive Diseases, Qilu Hospital, Shandong University, Jinan 250012, Shandong Province, China
World J Gastroenterol 13:2352-6. 2007....
- Substance P participates in immune-mediated hepatic injury induced by concanavalin A in mice and stimulates cytokine synthesis in Kupffer cellsYan Yang
Health Examination Center, Qilu Hospital of Shandong University, Jinan, Shandong 250012
Exp Ther Med 6:459-464. 2013..Mouse KCs express NK-1R and SP increases NK-1R mRNA expression. SP enhances IL-6 and TNF-α secretion and an NK-1R antagonist inhibits this secretion...
- [Expression of discoidin domain receptor 2 in different phases of alcoholic liver fibrosis in a rat model]Hui Min Liu
Department of Gastroenterology, Qilu Hospital, Shandong University, Jinan 250012, China
Zhonghua Gan Zang Bing Za Zhi 16:425-9. 2008..To observe the expressions of discoidin domain receptor 2 (DDR2) in different phases of alcoholic liver fibrosis (ALF) in a rat model and to study the possible association between DDR2 and collagen deposition in ALF...
- [Treatment of hepatorenal syndrome in liver cirrhosis]Ming Yan
Department of Gastroenterology, Qilu Hospital, Shandong University, Jinan 250012, China
Zhonghua Gan Zang Bing Za Zhi 13:458. 2005
- Dimethyl α-ketoglutarate reduces CCl4-induced liver fibrosis through inhibition of autophagy in hepatic stellate cellsJianjian Zhao
Department of Geriatric Gastroenterology, Qilu Hospital of Shandong University, Jinan, 250012, China Electronic address
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 481:90-96. 2016..Collectively, our study investigated the possible role of DMKG in preventing liver fibrosis and HSCs activation. We showed that DMKG may be a potential therapeutic agent for the treatment of liver fibrosis...
- [Role of store-operated Ca2+ channels in ethanol-induced intracellular Ca2+ increase in HepG2 cells]Hui Min Liu
Department of Gastroenterology, Qilu Hospital, Shandong University, Jinan, 250012 China
Zhonghua Gan Zang Bing Za Zhi 21:949-54. 2013..To investigate the mechanism of ethanol-induced calcium overload in hepatocytes and the related role of store-operated calcium channels (SOCs)...
- RNA interference against discoidin domain receptor 2 ameliorates alcoholic liver disease in ratsZheng Luo
Department of Geriatric Gastroenterology, Qilu Hospital of Shandong University, Jinan, Shandong, China
PLoS ONE 8:e55860. 2013..DDR2 may have an important role in the pathogenesis of early-stage alcoholic liver disease. Silencing DDR2 may be effective in preventing early-stage alcoholic liver disease...
- Protective effect of acteoside on immunological liver injury induced by Bacillus Calmette-Guerin plus lipopolysaccharideJun Zhao
Department of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Natural Drug Research, College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Zhejiang University, 388 Yuhangtang Road, 310058 Hangzhou, People s Republic of China
Planta Med 75:1463-9. 2009....
- Significant effects of lymph and blood vascular invasion on the prognosis of early-stage cervical squamous cell carcinomaYanna Zhang
South China State Key Laboratory of Oncology, Department of Gynecologic Oncology, Guangzhou, China
J Obstet Gynaecol Res 36:1015-22. 2010..To investigate the effects of blood vessel invasion (BVI) and lymph vessel invasion (LVI) on the prognosis of early-stage cervical squamous carcinoma, we carried out immunohistochemical staining to distinguish blood and lymph vessels...
- [Prediction and analysis of the secreteomic in Trichoderma reesei]Wen Tang
College of Life Science and Pharmaceutical Engineering, Nanjing University of Technology, Nanjing 210009, China
Wei Sheng Wu Xue Bao 48:473-9. 2008..We studied the secretomics' properties of Trichoderma reesei, an important industrial microorganism used for cellulase production...
- Inhibition of store-operated Ca(2+) channels prevent ethanol-induced intracellular Ca(2+) increase and cell injury in a human hepatoma cell lineHuimin Liu
Department of Hepatology and Gastroenterology, Qilu Hospital of Shandong University, 107 West Wenhua Road, Jinan 250012, PR China
Toxicol Lett 208:254-61. 2012..Taken together, these data indicate that the Ca(2+) channel of SOCE may be involved in the pathogenesis of ethanol-induced intracellular Ca(2+) elevation and consequent hepatocyte damage...
- Corosolic acid protects hepatocytes against ethanol-induced damage by modulating mitogen-activated protein kinases and activating autophagyXiaolan Guo
Department of Hepatology and Gastroenterology, Qilu Hospital of Shandong University, 107 Wenhua Xi Road, Jinan, Shandong 250012, People s Republic of China
Eur J Pharmacol 791:578-588. 2016..These findings suggested that corosolic acid might be a promising agent in treatment of alcoholic liver diseases...
- Blockade of store-operated calcium entry alleviates ethanol-induced hepatotoxicity via inhibiting apoptosisRuibing Cui
Department of Hepatology and Gastroenterology, Qilu Hospital of Shandong University, Jinan, Shandong Province 250012, PR China
Toxicol Appl Pharmacol 287:52-66. 2015..These findings suggest that SOCE blockade could alleviate alcohol-induced hepatotoxicity via inhibiting apoptosis. SOCE might be a useful therapeutic target in alcoholic liver diseases. ..
- [Role of store-operated Ca2+ channels in primary hepatocytes under conditions of calcium overload and ethanol-induced injury]Rui Bing Cui
Elderly Digestive System Department, Qilu Hospital of Shandong University, Jinan 250012, China
Zhonghua Gan Zang Bing Za Zhi 21:860-4. 2013..To investigate the role of store-operated calcium channels (SOCs) in primary hepatocytes under conditions of calcium overload and ethanol-induced injury...
- [Therapy effects of fenofibrate on alcoholic fatty liver and drug-induced fatty liver in rats]Ming Yan
Department of Gastroenterology, Qilu Hospital of Shandong University, Jinan 250012, China
Zhonghua Gan Zang Bing Za Zhi 11:86-9. 2003..To investigate the fat decreasing effects of fenofibrate on alcoholic fatty liver and drug-induced fatty liver in rats...
- [Relationship between ALDH gene polymorphism and alcoholic liver diseases]Ming Yan
Department of Gastroenterology, Qilu Hospital, Shandong University, Ji nan 250012, China
Zhonghua Gan Zang Bing Za Zhi 11:654-6. 2003..To study the relationship between aldehyde dehydrogenase (ALDH) gene polymorphism and alcoholic liver disease, and investigate the genetic pathogenesis of alcoholic liver disease (ALD)...
- Effect of NS-398 on colon cancer cellsXiao Qing Jia
Department of Gastroenterology, Qilu Hospital, Shandong University, Jinan 250012, Shandong Province, China
World J Gastroenterol 11:353-6. 2005..To study the effect of NS-398, a selective cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) inhibitor, on invasion of colon cancer cell line HT-29 in vitro and to explore its mechanisms...
- [Pathogenesis of drug-induced liver disease]Ming Yan
Qilu Hospital of Shandong Unviersity, Jinan 250012, China
Zhonghua Gan Zang Bing Za Zhi 12:240. 2004
- Astragaloside IV inhibits proliferation and promotes apoptosis in rat vascular smooth muscle cells under high glucose concentration in vitroWei Yuan
Department of Biomedical Engineering, Key Laboratory of Biomedical Engineering, Ministry of Education, Zhejiang University Yuquan Campus, Hangzhou, P R China
Planta Med 74:1259-64. 2008....
- Stimulation of lymphocyte responses by angiotensin II promotes kidney injury in hypertensionSteven D Crowley
Division of Nephrology, Department of Medicine, Duke University Medical Center and Durham Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Durham, NC, USA
Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 295:F515-24. 2008..These proinflammatory actions of ANG II seem to have a proclivity for inducing kidney injury while having negligible actions in the pathogenesis of cardiac hypertrophy...
- Prevention of free fatty acid-induced hepatic lipotoxicity by 18beta-glycyrrhetinic acid through lysosomal and mitochondrial pathwaysXudong Wu
Jiangsu Center for Drug Screening, Jiangsu Center for Pharmacodynamic Research and Evaluation, China Pharmaceutical University, Nanjing, Jiangsu, People s Republic of China
Hepatology 47:1905-15. 2008..These characteristics may represent major cellular mechanisms, which account for its protective effects on FFA/HFD-induced hepatic lipotoxicity...
- [Study on chemical constituents of Orobanche coerulescens]Jun Zhao
Department of Traditional Chinese and Natural Drug Research, College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou 310031, China
Zhong Yao Cai 30:1255-7. 2007..The structures were elucidated as D-mannitol(I), beta-sitosterol(II), succinic acid(III), caffeic acid(IV), protocatechuic aldehyde(V) and daucosterol(VI). All compounds are obtained from this plant for the first time...
- The gene transfection efficiency of thermoresponsive N,N,N-trimethyl chitosan chloride-g-poly(N-isopropylacrylamide) copolymerZhengwei Mao
Key Laboratory of Macromolecular Synthesis and Functionalization, Ministry of Education, and Department of Polymer Science and Engineering, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou 310027, China
Biomaterials 28:4488-500. 2007..These results suggest that TMC-g-PNIPAAm is an effective thermoresponsive gene carrier with minimal cytotoxicity, which has great promise for practical applications...
- A previously unidentified alternatively spliced isoform of t(8;21) transcript promotes leukemogenesisMing Yan
Department of Molecular and Experimental Medicine, The Scripps Research Institute, MEM L51, 10550 North Torrey Pines Road, La Jolla, California 92037, USA
Nat Med 12:945-9. 2006..These results indicate that fusion proteins from alternatively spliced isoforms of a chromosomal translocation may work together to induce cancer development...
- Determination of the concentration of diallyl trisulfide in rat whole blood using gas chromatography with electron-capture detection and identification of its major metabolite with gas chromatography mass spectrometryXuehui Sun
General Hospital of Shenyang Military Region, China
Yakugaku Zasshi 126:521-7. 2006..The limit of detection was less than 10 ng/ml, and the assay was highly reproducible, giving peaks with excellent chromatographic properties. The method is suitable for pharmacokinetic and therapeutic purposes...
- Orexin-A augments voltage-gated Ca2+ currents and synergistically increases growth hormone (GH) secretion with GH-releasing hormone in primary cultured ovine somatotropesRuwei Xu
Prince Henry s Institute of Medical Research, Clayton, Victoria 3168, Australia
Endocrinology 143:4609-19. 2002..Our results therefore suggest that orexin-A may play an important role in regulating GHRH-stimulated GH secretion through the enhancement of the L-type Ca2+ current and the PKC-mediated signaling pathway in ovine somatotropes...
- Effects of molybdenum, silicon and nickel on alpha1-adrenoceptor-induced constriction of rat isolated aortaDong Ling Liu
Cardiac Research Laboratory, National Heart Centre of Singapore, Singapore
Clin Exp Pharmacol Physiol 29:395-8. 2002..3. We conclude that micromolar concentrations of Mo, Si and Ni affected alpha1-adrenoceptor-induced vasoconstriction and that Ni significantly inhibited the maximal contractile response to phenylephrine in rat isolated aorta...