- [Effects of Ginkgo biloba extract 50 on inflammatory cytokines and glia cell ultrastructures in the prefrontal cortex and hippocampus of aging rats]Gai ying He
Department of Physiology, Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Shanghai
Zhongguo Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Za Zhi 32:1064-8. 2012..05, P < 0.01). Low and high dose GBE50 showed obvious recovery on the ultrastructural damage of glia cells in the hippocampal CA1 region...
- [Effect of electroacupuncture on ethology and cytokines of hippocampus in rats with dysmnesy]Ying Xu
Department of Physiology, Shanghai University of Chinese Medicine, Shanghai 201203, China
Zhen Ci Yan Jiu 32:88-92. 2007..To observe the effect of electroacupuncture (EA) on learning and memory impairment and cytokines of hippocampus in aging rats induced by D-galactose for exploring its underlying mechanism in the treatment of dysmnesy...
- Metabolomic and genomic evidence for compromised bile acid homeostasis by senecionine, a hepatotoxic pyrrolizidine alkaloidAizhen Xiong
The MOE Key Laboratory for Standardization of Chinese Medicines and The SATCM Key Laboratory for New Resources and Quality Evaluation of Chinese Medicines, Institute of Chinese Materia Medica, Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, 1200 Cailun Road, Shanghai 201203, China
Chem Res Toxicol 27:775-86. 2014..Moreover, the change in bile acid metabolism and the respective transporters may provide a new PA toxicity mechanism. ..
- [Molecular identification of cymbidium mosaic Potexvirus and Odontoglossum ringspot Tobamovirus complex infected Phalaenopsis and its pathological ultrastructural alteration]Nong Nong Shi
Key Laboratory of Molecular Biology and Biochemistry of Hangzhou, Hangzhou Normal University, Hangzhou 310036, China
Fen Zi Xi Bao Sheng Wu Xue Bao 40:153-63. 2007....
- [One-step purification of monoclonal antibody against gp130 by cation exchange liquid chromatography]Hong Bing Ma
Institute of Medical Biotechnology, Suzhou University, Suzhou 215007, China
Xi Bao Yu Fen Zi Mian Yi Xue Za Zhi 21:337-9. 2005..To develop a one-step purification method of anti-gp130 monoclonal antibody (mAb) B-S12 from mouse ascites...
- [The influence of different respiratory frequencies on hemodynamics in patients on artificial ventilation]Qin Gu
Emergency Intensive Care Unit, Drum Tower Hospital Affiliated to Nanjing University Medical School, Nanjing 210008, Jiangsu, China
Zhongguo Wei Zhong Bing Ji Jiu Yi Xue 19:525-7. 2007..To discuss the influence of different mechanical respiratory frequencies on hemodynamics in patients on mechanical ventilator...
- Comparison of S100B and NSE between cardiac surgery and interventional therapy for childrenYu Liu
Department of Anesthesiology, Children s Hospital, Chongqing University of Medical Sciences, Chongqing 400014, China
Pediatr Cardiol 30:893-7. 2009..The release of S100B had a strong correlation with the durations of CPB and aortic cross-clamping in children...
- Molecular cloning and characterization of phospholipase D from Jatropha curcasBin Liu
College of Life Sciences, Sichuan University, 610065 Chengdu, People s Republic of China
Mol Biol Rep 37:939-46. 2010..The JcPLDalpha protein was successfully expressed in Escherichia coli and showed high enzymatic activities. Maximal activity was at pH 8 and 60degreeC...
- [Clinical analysis of 32 primary intestinal non-Hodgkin's lymphoma]Chun mei Bai
Department of Oncology, Peking Union Medical College Hospital, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences, Beijing 100730, China
Zhonghua Zhong Liu Za Zhi 28:142-4. 2006..To investigate the clinical and pathological features, optimal treatment and prognostic factors in primary intestinal non-Hodgkin's lymphoma...
- Chlorpromazine-induced perturbations of bile acids and free fatty acids in cholestatic liver injury prevented by the Chinese herbal compound Yin-Chen-Hao-TangQiaoling Yang
The Ministry of Education Key Laboratory for Standardization of Chinese Medicines and the State Administration of TCM SATCM Key Laboratory for New Resources and Quality Evaluation of Chinese Medicines, Institute of Traditional Chinese Materia Medica, Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, 201210, Shanghai, China
BMC Complement Altern Med 15:122. 2015....
- [Regulating effect of Ginkgo biloba extract 50 on hippocampal inflammation-related cytokines in senile rats]Gaiying He
Department of Physiology, Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Shanghai 201203, China
Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi 37:2130-4. 2012....
- Gas chromatography-mass spectrometry-based profiling of serum fatty acids in acetaminophen-induced liver injured ratsYin Hua Xiong
The State Key Laboratory of Natural Medicines and Department of Pharmacognosy, China Pharmaceutical University, 210038, Nanjing, China The Ministry of Education MOE Key Laboratory for Standardization of Chinese Medicines and the State Administration of TCM SATCM Key Laboratory for New Resources and Quality Evaluation of Chinese Medicines, Institute of Chinese Materia Medica, Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, 201210, Shanghai, China School of Pharmacy, Jiangxi Science and Technology Normal University, 330013, Nanchang, China
J Appl Toxicol 34:149-57. 2014....
- Evaluation of the protective effect of Rhei Radix et Rhizoma against α-naphthylisothiocyanate induced liver injury based on metabolic profile of bile acidsFan Yang
MOE Key Laboratory for Standardization of Chinese Medicines and the SATCM Key Laboratory for New Resources and Quality Evaluation of Chinese Medicines, Institute of Chinese Materia Medica, Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Shanghai 201210, China
J Ethnopharmacol 144:599-604. 2012....
- Antidepressant effects of curcumin in the forced swim test and olfactory bulbectomy models of depression in ratsYing Xu
Department of Pharmacology, School of Basic Medical Science, Peking University, China
Pharmacol Biochem Behav 82:200-6. 2005....
- Participation of the conventional calpains in apoptosisTao Lu
The Department of Pharmacology and Therapeutics, Medical College of Ohio, 3035 Arlington Avenue, Toledo, OH 43614 5804, USA
Biochim Biophys Acta 1590:16-26. 2002..These studies indicate that the conventional calpains participate in some, but not all, apoptotic signaling mechanisms. In most cases, they contributed to apoptosis, but in at least one case, they were protective...
- Differing activities of homeostatic chemokines CCL19, CCL21, and CXCL12 in lymphocyte and dendritic cell recruitment and lymphoid neogenesisSanjiv A Luther
Howard Hughes Medical Institute and Department of Microbiology and Immunology, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94143 0414, USA
J Immunol 169:424-33. 2002....
- Reduced competitiveness of autoantigen-engaged B cells due to increased dependence on BAFFRobin Lesley
Howard Hughes Medical Institute and Department of Microbiology and Immunology, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94143 USA
Immunity 20:441-53. 2004..These findings indicate that under conditions where BAFF levels are elevated, autoantigen-engaged cells will be rescued from rapid competitive elimination, predisposing to the development of autoimmune disease...
- Human recombinant B7-H3 expressed in E. coli enhances T lymphocyte proliferation and IL-10 secretion in vitroGuang Bo Zhang
Institute of Biotechnology, Soochow University, Key Laboratory of Clinical Immunology of Jiangsu Province, Suzhou 215007, China
Acta Biochim Biophys Sin (Shanghai) 36:430-6. 2004..The results showed that the GST/hB7-H3 protein produced in bacteria had modest biological activities to proliferate the T lymphocyte and enhance IFN-gamma as well as IL-10 secretion...
- [The relation between post-acute coronary syndrome anxiety and serum levels of inflammatory factors]Jun Meng Zhang
Cardiology Department, Peking University People s Hospital, Beijing, China
Zhonghua Nei Ke Za Zhi 46:1022-4. 2007....
- Down-regulation of brain-pancreas relative protein in diabetic rats and by high glucose in PC12 cells: prevention by calpain inhibitorsLu Tie
Department of Pharmacology, School of Basic Medical Sciences and State Key Laboratory of Natural and Biomimetic Drugs, Peking University, Beijing, China
J Pharmacol Sci 106:28-37. 2008..The ability of calpain inhibitors to specifically counter the effects of high glucose exposure on BPRP levels further suggests that BPRP and calpain activity may contribute to diabetes complications in the central nervous system...
- Lumbar transplantation of immortalized enkephalin-expressing astrocytes attenuates chronic neuropathic painYing Xu
Department of Anesthesiology, Tongji Hospital of Tongji Medical College, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan 430030, China
Eur J Pain 12:525-33. 2008..Although improvements in the Tet-on system are necessary, this may provide an alternative approach for ex vivo cell transplantation to treat chronic pain...
- [Role of procalcitonin in the differentiation and surveillance of systemic inflammatory response syndrome]Xiao Li Liu
Department of Hematology, PUMC Hospital, CAMS and PUMC, Beijing 100730, China
Zhongguo Yi Xue Ke Xue Yuan Xue Bao 27:48-52. 2005..To evaluate the discrimination of serum procalcitonin (PCT) and interleukin-6 (IL-6) between patients with sepsis and non-infectious inflammatory response syndrome (SIRS) and the prediction power of clinical outcome...
- The effects of curcumin on depressive-like behaviors in miceYing Xu
Department of Pharmacology, School of Basic Medical Science, Peking University, 38 Xueyuan Road, Beijing, 100083, PR China
Eur J Pharmacol 518:40-6. 2005..Moreover, curcumin was found to inhibit monoamine oxidase activity in the mouse brain. These findings suggest that the antidepressant-like effects of curcumin may involve the central monoaminergic neurotransmitter systems...
- Curcumin reverses impaired hippocampal neurogenesis and increases serotonin receptor 1A mRNA and brain-derived neurotrophic factor expression in chronically stressed ratsYing Xu
Department of Biomedical Engineering, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, 32611, USA
Brain Res 1162:9-18. 2007..Moreover, curcumin treatment, via up-regulation of 5-HT(1A) receptors and BDNF, may reverse or protect hippocampal neurons from further damage in response to chronic stress, which may underlie the therapeutic actions of curcumin...
- Effect of chronic unpredictable mild stress on brain-pancreas relative protein in rat brain and pancreasYan Hua Lin
Department of Pharmacology, School of Basic Medical Sciences and State Key Laboratory of Natural and Biomimetic Drugs, Peking University, Beijing 100083, China
Behav Brain Res 165:63-71. 2005..These findings suggest that stress-induced reduction of pancreatic BPRP may cause diabetic symptoms. Whether those symptoms in turn contribute to the onset of depression requires further study...
- Chitosan microspheres enhance the immunogenicity of an Ag85B-based fusion protein containing multiple T-cell epitopes of Mycobacterium tuberculosisBing dong Zhu
Institute of Genetics, Fudan University, Shanghai, PR China
Eur J Pharm Biopharm 66:318-26. 2007..These results indicate that chitosan microspheres when used as a carrier for fusion protein AMM could elicit strong humoral and cell-mediated immune responses...
- Role of vasoactive intestinal peptide and nitric oxide in the modulation of electroacupucture on gastric motility in stressed ratsGuo Ming Shen
Institute of Integrated Traditional Chinese and Western Medicine, Anhui TCM College, Hefei 230038, Anhui Province, China
World J Gastroenterol 12:6156-60. 2006..To investigate the effects and mechanisms of vasoactive intestinal peptide (VIP) and nitric oxide (NO) in the modulation of electroacupucture (EA) on gastric motility in restrained-cold stressed rats...
- Curcumin reverses the effects of chronic stress on behavior, the HPA axis, BDNF expression and phosphorylation of CREBYing Xu
Department of Pharmacology, School of Basic Medical Science, Peking University, 38 Xueyuan Road, Beijing, 100083, PR China
Brain Res 1122:56-64. 2006..These results provide compelling evidence that the behavioral effects of curcumin in chronically stressed animals, and by extension humans, may be related to their modulating effects on the HPA axis and neurotrophin factor expressions...
- Recombinant human Flt3 ligand exerts both direct and indirect effects on hematopoiesisZhixiang Xu
Department of Immunology, Medical Biotechnology Institute, Suzhou Medical College, Suzhou 215007, China
Chin Med J (Engl) 115:202-5. 2002....