- [Expressions of Her-2, EGFR, PS-2 and ER in breast cancer and their clinical implications]Lei Xu
Department of Oncology, 91 Hospital of PLA, Jiaozuo 454003, China
Nan Fang Yi Ke Da Xue Xue Bao 26:231-3. 2006..To detect the expressions of human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (Her-2), epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR), presenilin 2 (PS-2) and estrogen receptor (ER) in breast cancer and discuss their clinical implications...
- [Adeno-associated virus-mediated Her2/neu gene transfection enhances the immunostimulatory capacity of human dendritic cells in vitro]Lei Xu
Cencer of Oncology, Nangfang Hospital, Southern Medical University, Guangzhou, China
Nan Fang Yi Ke Da Xue Xue Bao 29:1893-5. 2009..To evaluate the immunostimulatory capacity of human peripheral blood dendritic cells (DCs) with Her2/neu gene transfection mediated by adeno-associated virus...
- [Immunostimulatory effect of human peripheral blood dendritic cells transfected by adeno-associated virus containing Her2/neu gene]Lei Xu
Department of Oncolagy, Nanfang Hospital, Southern Medical University, Guangzhou 510515, China
Di Yi Jun Yi Da Xue Xue Bao 25:1181-4. 2005..To observe the immunostimulatory effect of human peripheral blood dendritic cells (DCs) transfected by Her2/neu gene delivered by adeno-associated virus...
- Role of the mitochondrial Ca²⁺ uniporter in Pb²⁺-induced oxidative stress in human neuroblastoma cellsXinyi Yang
Department of Occupational Health and Occupational medicine, School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine, Southern Medical University, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
Brain Res 1575:12-21. 2014..These results indicate that the MCU mediates the Pb(2+)-induced oxidative stress response in neurons through the regulation of mitochondrial Ca(2+) influx. ..
- The apoptosis of non-small cell lung cancer induced by cisplatin through modulation of STIM1Wenjun Li
Department of Occupational Health and Occupational medicine, School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine, Southern Medical University, Guangzhou, Guangdong Province 510515, China
Exp Toxicol Pathol 65:1073-81. 2013..These findings support the conclusion that STIM1 may play an important role in the development of NSCLC which makes drugs that repress the expression of STIM1 to be a potential target for lung cancer therapy. ..