- Reduced expression of lamin A/C correlates with poor histological differentiation and prognosis in primary gastric carcinomaZhengrong Wu
Department of Pathology, Nanfang Hospital, Southern Medical University, Guangzhou, PR China
J Exp Clin Cancer Res 28:8. 2009..To investigate the role of lamin A/C in gastric carcinoma (GC) pathogenesis, we analyzed the correlations between the lamin A/C expression level and clinicopathological factors and studied its prognostic role in primary GC...
- Cripto-1 overexpression is involved in the tumorigenesis of nasopharyngeal carcinomaZhengrong Wu
1Department of Pathology and Guangdong Provincial Key Laboratory of Molecular Tumor Pathology, School of Basic Medical Sciences, Southern Medical University, Guangzhou 510515, PR China
BMC Cancer 9:315. 2009..The aim of this study was to analyze the roles of Cripto-1 in the progression and clinical characteristics in NPC clinical samples and cell lines...
- Quantitative proteome analysis of overexpressed Cripto-1 tumor cell reveals 14-3-3γ as a novel biomarker in nasopharyngeal carcinomaZhengrong Wu
Department of Pathology, Nanfang Hospital, Southern Medical University, Guangzhou 510515, PR China
J Proteomics 83:26-36. 2013..In this study, we identified upregulated 14-3-3γ by 2D-DIGE in CNE1/CR-1(+). We also demonstrated that 14-3-3γ might be a potential biomarker for the prognosis of patients with NPC...
- MicroRNA-10b induced by Epstein-Barr virus-encoded latent membrane protein-1 promotes the metastasis of human nasopharyngeal carcinoma cellsGang Li
Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, Nanfang Hospital, Southern Medical University, Guangzhou 510515, China
Cancer Lett 299:29-36. 2010..More importantly, miR-10b over-expression promoted the metastasis of NPC and accelerated the death of tumor-bearing nude mice. These findings strongly suggest that miR-10b positively regulates the metastasis of NPC...
- Rapid recurrence and bilateral lungs, multiple bone metastasis of malignant solitary fibrous tumor of the right occipital lobe: report of a case and reviewZhengrong Wu
Department of Pathology, School of Basic Medical Sciences Department of Pathology, Nan Fang Hospital, Southern Medical University, Guangzhou, 510515, China
Diagn Pathol 10:91. 2015..Intracranial malignant solitary fibrous tumor (MSFT) is extremely rare. The authors report a case of MSFT of the right occipital lobe with a rapid recurrence and bilateral lung, multiple bone metastasis...