Gui hong Wang
- [Correlation between plasma level of homocysteine and cerebral large-artery atherosclerosis]Gui hong Wang
Department of Neurology, Beijing Tiantan Hospital, Capital University of Medical Science, Beijing 100050, China
Zhonghua Nei Ke Za Zhi 45:744-7. 2006..To identify whether high level of plasma homocysteine is an independent risk factor for potential cerebral large-artery atherosclerotic stenosis determined by digital subtraction angiography (DSA) in patients with ischemic stroke...
- [Symptomatic intracranial artery stenosis: angiographic classifications and stent-assisted angioplasty]Wei Jian Jiang
Department of Radiology, The Affiliated Beijing Tiantan Hospital, Capital University of Medical Sciences, Beijing 100050, China
Zhonghua Nei Ke Za Zhi 42:545-9. 2003....
- Stenting of symptomatic M1 stenosis of middle cerebral artery: an initial experience of 40 patientsWei Jian Jiang
Neurovascular Angioplasty Team, Department of Neurology and Neuroradiology, Beijing Tiantan Hospital, Capital University of Medical Sciences, Beijing, China
Stroke 35:1375-80. 2004....
- [Age features of pure leukoaraiosis in non-demented outpatients]Xue ying Yu
Department of Neurology, Beijing Tiantan Hospital, Capital Medical University, Beijing 100050, China
Zhonghua Nei Ke Za Zhi 49:488-90. 2010..To investigate the aging features of pure leukoaraiosis (LA) in non-demented outpatients...
- Diffusion characteristics of the fornix in patients with Alzheimer's diseaseShou Xian Tang
Neuroimaging Center, Department of Radiology, Beijing Tiantan Hospital, Capital Medical University, 6 Tiantan Xili, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100050, China
Psychiatry Res . 2016..The data suggest that DTI provides supporting information on the microstructural alteration of the fornix in patients with AD, and that these diffusion characteristics of the fornix may be helpful for the clinical diagnosis of AD...