Affiliation: Tsinghua University
- Improved speckle projection profilometry for out-of-plane shape measurementBing Pan
School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, 639798 Singapore
Appl Opt 47:5527-33. 2008..Experimental results of both a regular cylinder and a human hand demonstrate that the proposed technique is easy to implement and can be applied to a practical out-of-plane shape and displacement measurement with high accuracy...
- Phase error analysis and compensation for nonsinusoidal waveforms in phase-shifting digital fringe projection profilometryBing Pan
School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, 639798, Singapore
Opt Lett 34:416-8. 2009..Experiments show that the proposed algorithm can be used for effective phase error compensation in practical phase-shifting FPP...
- Genuine full-field deformation measurement of an object with complex shape using reliability-guided digital image correlationBing Pan
Institute of Solid Mechanics, Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Beijing, China
Opt Express 18:1011-23. 2010..Two typical experimental image pairs are processed to evaluate the performance of the proposed method, and the results successfully demonstrate its effectiveness and practicality...
- Equivalence of digital image correlation criteria for pattern matchingBing Pan
Institute of Solid Mechanics, Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Beijing 100191, China
Appl Opt 49:5501-9. 2010..Finally, the equivalence of these correlation criteria is further validated by numerical simulation and actual experiment...
- Study on subset size selection in digital image correlation for speckle patternsBing Pan
FML, Dept of Engineering Mechanics, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China
Opt Express 16:7037-48. 2008..Numerical experiments have been performed to validate the proposed concepts, and the calculated results show good agreements with the theoretical predictions...