Affiliation: Tsinghua University
- An effective PSO-based memetic algorithm for flow shop schedulingBo Liu
Institute of Process Control, Department of Automation, Tsinghua University, Beijing 100084, China
IEEE Trans Syst Man Cybern B Cybern 37:18-27. 2007..Simulation results based on benchmarks demonstrate the effectiveness of the PSOMA. Additionally, the effects of some parameters on optimization performances are also discussed...
- Electron-capture-induced dissociation of protoporphyrin IX ionsVirgile Bernigaud
Centre de Recherche sur les Ions, les Matériaux et la Photonique, Caen Cedex 5, France
J Am Soc Mass Spectrom 19:809-13. 2008....
- Theoretical study on the OH + CH3NHCOOCH3 reactionHui Zhang
College of Chemical and Environmental Engineering, Harbin University of Science and Technology, Harbin 150080, People s Republic of China
J Comput Chem 29:1170-6. 2008....
- IR-spectral signatures of aromatic-sugar complexes: probing carbohydrate-protein interactionsJames Screen
Department of Chemistry, University of Oxford, OX1 3QZ, UK
Angew Chem Int Ed Engl 46:3644-8. 2007
- Impact of fusion avoidance on performance of the automatic threshold tracking feature in dual chamber pacemakers: a multicenter prospective randomized studyReto Candinas
University Hospital, Ramistrasse 100, CH 8091 Zurich, Switzerland
Pacing Clin Electrophysiol 25:1540-5. 2002..In conclusion, the FA algorithm substantially reduces the amount of ventricular paced beats, fusion beats, unnecessary backup pulses and threshold searches, and therefore, provides added benefits in energy saving obtained by Autocapture...
- A micro-tomography method based on X-ray diffraction enhanced imaging for the visualization of micro-organs and soft tissuesXin Gao
College of Biomedical Engineering, Capital University of Medical Sciences, Beijing, China
Comput Med Imaging Graph 30:339-47. 2006..The new method reveals higher spatial resolution compared to the conventional phase contrast tomography methods and is more suitable to the investigation of micro-structures of micro-organisms and tissue materials...
- A novel approach for estimating growth phases and parameters of bacterial population in batch cultureHuaiqiang Zhang
State Key Laboratory of Microbial Technology, Shandong University, Ji nan 250100, China
Sci China C Life Sci 49:130-40. 2006..The SNG system provides a very powerful tool for describing the kinetics of bacterial population growth. The SNG method avoids the unrealistic assumptions generally used in the traditional growth equations...
- Observer-based online compensation of inner filter effect in monitoring fluorescence of GFP-expressing plant cell culturesWei Wen Su
Department of Molecular Biosciences and Bioengineering, University of Hawaii, Manoa, Hawaii 96822, USA
Biotechnol Bioeng 91:213-26. 2005..The proposed approach offers an effective means for online compensation of IFE to enable quantitative interpretation of the culture fluorescence signals for accurate reporting of GFP or GFP-fusion protein expression...
- DNA computation model to solve 0-1 programming problemFengyue Zhang
Department of Control Science and Engineering, Hua Zhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan 430074, China
Biosystems 74:9-14. 2004..The result, verified by biological experimentation, revealed the potential of DNA computation in solving complex programming problem...
- A statistical approach to SENSE regularization with arbitrary k-space trajectoriesLeslie Ying
Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, University of Wisconsin Milwaukee, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53211, USA
Magn Reson Med 60:414-21. 2008..Phantom and in vivo experiments demonstrate improved image quality and convergence speed over both the unregularized conjugate gradient method and Tikhonov regularization method, at no increase in total computation time...