Affiliation: Tianjin University of Science and Technology
- Synthesis of novel nucleoside analogue phosphorothioamidate prodrugs and in vitro anticancer evaluation against RKO human colon carcinoma cellsWei Liu
College of Sciences, Tianjin University of Science and Technology, Tianjin, China
Nucleosides Nucleotides Nucleic Acids 32:161-73. 2013....
- Synthesis, modification and docking studies of 5-sulfonyl isatin derivatives as SARS-CoV 3C-like protease inhibitorsWei Liu
College of Sciences, Tianjin University of Science and Technology, Tianjin 300457, China Electronic address
Bioorg Med Chem 22:292-302. 2014..Among all compounds, 8k₁ showed most potent inhibitory activity against 3CL(pro) (IC₅₀=1.04 μM). These results indicated that these inhibitors could be potentially developed into anti-SARS drugs...
- 1,2-benzisothiazol-3-one derivatives as a novel class of small-molecule caspase-3 inhibitorsLixin Wu
College of Biotechnology, Tianjin University of Science and Technology, Tianjin 300457, China
Bioorg Med Chem 22:2416-26. 2014..Among the tested compounds, compound 5i exhibited the most potent caspase-3 inhibitory activity (IC50=1.15 nM). The molecular docking predicted the interactions and binding modes of the synthesized inhibitor in the caspase-3 active site...
- Prediction of host - pathogen protein interactions between Mycobacterium tuberculosis and Homo sapiens using sequence motifsTong Huo
State Key Laboratory of Medicinal Chemical Biology, Nankai University, Tianjin, 300071, China
BMC Bioinformatics 16:100. 2015..Co-infections of M. tuberculosis with HIV are difficult to treat. To counter these new challenges, it is essential to study the interactions between M. tuberculosis and the host to learn how these bacteria cause disease...
- [The research progress of Aurora-B kinase and its inhibitors]Dan Dan Dong
College of Sciences, Tianjin University of Science and Technology, Tianjin 300457, China
Yao Xue Xue Bao 48:457-65. 2013..We will focus on recent preclinical and clinical studies that have explored the mechanism of action and clinical effect of Aurora-B inhibitors in cancer treatment...