A Y L Lau
Affiliation: The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Burden of intracranial steno-occlusive lesions on initial computed tomography angiography predicts poor outcome in patients with acute strokeAlexander Y Lau
Department of Neurology, University of California, San Francisco, CA, USA
Stroke 44:1310-6. 2013..We aimed to identify features of computed tomography angiography associated with unfavorable outcome...
- Intravenous alteplase for Chinese patients with stroke and borderline eligibilityAlexander Y L Lau
Division of Neurology, Department of Medicine and Therapeutics, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Prince of Wales Hospital, 9 F, Clinical Sciences Building, Shatin, New Territories, Hong Kong
J Clin Neurosci 19:1383-6. 2012..Further studies are warranted...
- Significance of good collateral compensation in symptomatic intracranial atherosclerosisAlexander Y L Lau
Division of Neurology, Department of Medicine and Therapeutics, Prince of Wales Hospital, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, SAR, China
Cerebrovasc Dis 33:517-24. 2012..We aimed to study the associations between antegrade flow across stenosis, collateral flow via leptomeningeal anastomosis, and the neurological outcome and recurrence risk in patients with symptomatic intracranial stenosis...
- Refractory bulbar and respiratory dysfunction in a young Chinese woman with seronegative, muscle-specific tyrosine kinase antibody-positive myasthenia gravis: response to cyclophosphamide and rituximab treatmentA Y L Lau
Division of Neurology, Department of Medicine and Therapeutics, Prince of Wales Hospital, Shatin, Hong Kong
Hong Kong Med J 17:77-9. 2011..She remained symptom-free and assumed full maternal care at 1 year. To the authors' knowledge, this is the first report of a Chinese patient with refractory myasthenia gravis who responded to cyclophosphamide and rituximab...
- An expedited stroke triage pathway: the key to shortening the door-to-needle time in delivery of thrombolysisA Y L Lau
Department of Medicine and Therapeutics, Prince of Wales Hospital, Shatin, Hong Kong
Hong Kong Med J 16:455-62. 2010..To assess time management of stroke thrombolysis triage and functional outcomes in patients receiving recombinant tissue plasminogen activator for hyperacute stroke, and identify bottlenecks in delivery of the treatment...