Affiliation: Sun Yat-sen University
- [Cloning, expression and immunocharacterization of the capsid protein of human Norwalk virus Guangzhou strain NVgz01]Xiao Li
South China Institute of Oceanology, Guangzhou 510301, China
Nan Fang Yi Ke Da Xue Xue Bao 27:1410-3. 2007..To clone, express and characterize the capsid protein of human Norwalk virus Guangzhou strain NVgz01...
- [Preparation, characterization and preliminary application of monoclonal antibodies against the expressed Norovirus capsid protein]Xiao Li
South China Sea Institute of Oceanology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Guangzhou 510301, China
Xi Bao Yu Fen Zi Mian Yi Xue Za Zhi 24:801-3. 2008..To prepare the monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) against Norovirus capsid protein for the development of a rapid assay of Norovirus and to investigate the pathogenesis of this virus...
- Complete genome analysis of a novel E3-partial-deleted human adenovirus type 7 strain isolated in Southern ChinaXiaobo Su
Key Laboratory of Tropical Marine Environmental Dynamics, South China Sea Institute of Oceanology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Guangzhou 510301, PR China
Virol J 8:91. 2011..9 kDa protein and E3 14.7 kDa protein were all missing. It is the first report about E3 deletion in human adenovirus, which suggests that E3 region is also a possible recombination region in adenovirus molecular evolution...
- Identification and characterization of a native epitope common to norovirus strains GII/4, GII/7 and GII/8Xiao Li
South China Sea Institute of Oceanology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Guangzhou, Guangdong 510301, China
Virus Res 140:188-93. 2009..This is a new native epitope to be reported for norovirus GII/4...
- [Scanning electron microscope observation of the effect of different dentin bonding surfaces on the bonding interface]Xiao Li
Department of Stomatology, Guangzhou General Hospital of Guangzhou Command, Guangzhou 510010, China
Di Yi Jun Yi Da Xue Xue Bao 23:455-7. 2003..The necessity of moist dentin surface is therefore suggested when wet bonding systems are used...
- [Bonding strength and interface effects of different dentin surface on acetone-based adhesives bonding]Xiao Li
Department of Stomatology, Guangzhou General Hospital, Guangzhou Military Command, Guangzhou 510010, China
Shanghai Kou Qiang Yi Xue 13:44-7. 2004..To study the influences on microstructure characteristic and bonding strength of acetone-based wet bonding systems when bonding on dry or wet dentin surface...