Affiliation: Shantou University Medical College
- Relationship between ABO blood groups and carcinoma of esophagus and cardia in Chaoshan inhabitants of ChinaM Su
Department of Pathology, Shantou University Medical College, Shantou 515031, China
World J Gastroenterol 7:657-61. 2001..The poor communication and transportation in the past has made Chaoshan a relatively closed area and kept its culture and custure of old China thousand years ago...
- Four case reports of families with esophageal cancer in a high-risk region on the Guangdong Chaoshan coast of ChinaS Min
Department of Pathology, Shantou University Medical College, Shantou, Guangdong, China
Dis Esophagus 15:257-61. 2002..The average age at occurrence of esophageal carcinoma in the patients studied was lower than in the general population and had progressively decreased from generation to generation...
- Effects of selenium and iodine on the expression of c-fos and c-jun mRNA and their proteins in cultured rat hippocampus neuronsDongping Tian
Department of Pathology, Shantou University Medical College, Shantou 515031, China Email
Zhonghua Bing Li Xue Za Zhi 31:245-9. 2002..To study the effect of selenium (Se) and iodine (I) and the compound of both on the proto-oncogenes c-fos and c-jun mRNA and their protein expression in the cultured rat hippocampus neurons...
- Comparative genomic hybridization of esophageal adenocarcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma cell linesM Su
Department of Pathology, Key Immunopathology Laboratory, Guangdong Province Shantou University Medical College, Shantou, China
Dis Esophagus 19:10-4. 2006..The chromosome aberrations mainly seen in either EAC or ESCC cell lines are in keeping with their known different etiology and may lead to the identification of genes important for disease specific pathogenesis...
- Characterization of one newly established esophageal cancer cell line CSEC from a high-incidence area in ChinaS M Lu
Department of Pathology, Shantou University Medical College, Guangdong Province, China
Dis Esophagus 21:309-15. 2008..It may provide a useful model for the pathogenesis and therapeutic research of esophageal squamous cell carcinoma...